- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Cloud Foundation cluster is part of the Digital organization and tasked with providing a modern, cloud nativeplatform on which to host the company’s internal and external applications.
We are now looking for a Senior Cloud Platform Engineer to join our team in Gothenburg.
You and your skills?
We are looking for an experienced Senior Cloud Platform Engineer with a proven track record of developing and operating global scale production infrastructure. You should be well versed in the Cloud Native ecosystem andhave professionally worked in DevOps teams before. Automation is at your core and you are heavily invested inCI/CD & GitOps. We expect you to have solid knowledge of modern cloud technologies and their associatedmethodologies and tools.
• In-depth knowledge and experience of operating Kubernetes clusters on the public cloud
.• You have excellent knowledge and experience with cloud technologies (at least one of AWS, Azure, GoogleCloud, Alibaba Cloud).
• Several years of experience in software engineering using languages such as Python and Golang.
• A good working knowledge of terraform and its use in implementing infrastructure as code.
• Strong collaboration and communication skills are important.
• Previous experience with the technologies we employ today is considered highly beneficial.
Technologies we employ today
- Containers and orchestration: Kubernetes, DockerCloud
- AWS, Aliyun, Azure
- Service Mesh and Networking: Istio, Calico
- Data-systems: Cassandra, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Kafka, ActiveMQ, MQTT
- Deployment: Helm, Jenkins, ArgoCD, Spinnaker, Harbor, GitLab, GitHub, Azure DevOps
- Observability: Grafana, Prometheus, ELK, Splunk, Jaeger, Sentry
- Security: Vault, Falco
- TrivyMethodologies: SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, Lean
What you’ll do
You will work in close cooperation with the company’s software developers around the globe to deliver and run key applications on the cloud. As a Cloud Platform Engineer you will work to ensure the availability, scalability and reliability of our systems using a high level of automation. You will be part of a technical team dedicated to enabling the move to cloud native technologies in an enterprise environment using and developing state of the art solutions. You will help to onboard new teams to the cloud, sharing knowledge and best practices