- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Normative we are creating the norm for carbon accounting by providing intelligence to companies to reduce their climate footprint. We translate financial data into tangible carbon insights enabling companies to understand and reduce their carbon emission. What we do has a real positive impact on the climate. You can too!
If you are an experienced web designer, this is your opportunity to make an impact. Being part of the Normative team means that you will contribute to a net-zero world. If you are looking to join an ambitious and purpose-driven startup, we would love to talk!
For this position, we are looking for a skilled web designer that can help us show the world what Normative can offer in the best way possible. You will work closely with the rest of a small, but growing, marketing team, product marketing, as well as other members of Normative. In this role, you will report to the CMO.
What you will do:
- Own the look and feel of the Normative brand, meaning all visual assets outside the product.
- Be responsible for Normative website design, presentations, layouts, graphics, illustrations.
- Implement visual brand according to the brand guidelines.
- Keep design collateral, up to date, and maintain an online 'Design Collateral Room.
To be successful, we believe you have:
- 5 years+ experience in website design and implementation (UX/UI)
- Strong experience in developing a graphical identity
- Experience from keeping backlogs, bug-tracking, wireframing
- Solid experience from working with CSS and WordPress
- Excellent communication skills in English, written and verbally
- Worked closely with internal stakeholders to understand the business goals and requirements for what you are designing
- If you have experience from producing video content like product demos or similar, it’s a great plus, though not a requirement
- It’s also an extra plus if you are experienced within SEO or running social media marketing campaigns
We also believe you are:
- A collaborative, self-organized and result-oriented person who enjoys running your own work, but in close collaboration with others
- A person that deeply cares about making a real contribution towards a sustainable future.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and small team where we help one another
At Normative you will work in a modern and fast paced environment with highly driven and achieving people with a common vision to make a change for a sustainable future. We trust that you do your job on time and with excellence. At Normative you’ll have opportunities for professional development and competitive benefits.
We operate with a hybrid remote model with an office in Stockholm. This means you can be based anywhere in Sweden, but you are expected to travel to Stockholm from time to time /(this is of course when we are again able to travel and meet safely).
We adopt a continuous selection process, so make sure to apply as soon as possible!