- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Make the everyday, extraordinary.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people's daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it's the right thing to do, but also because we believe that various perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in our HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Traditionally the appliance industry has been all about Hardware. Today, in the eye of IoT, voice assistants and autonomous systems, Software is increasingly entering the center stage to be married with hardware for a winning product. As such, Electrolux is strengthening the team with the IoT Backend Developer with a passion for scalable solutions.
You will be part of a cross functional product team based in Stockholm, working with Engineering, Design and Product management to drive the digital design in the Consumer Experience organization. We work with robotic vacuum cleaners, smart air purifiers, kitchen appliances and other types of data-driven IoT products.
Our production API is the backbone for all our Software products which we deploy on worldwide markets. This is where we store data from appliances and users, and build both generic and product specific functionality. We develop our own user experiences as well as together with third party developers. In this position we are looking for a Backend Developer who understands how to create a great modular, scalable and extendable architecture that serves both generic and application specific needs. We operate DevOps-style on Microsoft Azure and we combine using Azure services, open source components and building our own modules depending on what solves the problem with the least complexity at the time.
Your main tasks:
• Analyzing needs together with product managers, UX and other developers
• Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendibility, performance and maintainability
• Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Azure services, open source components and implementation in mostly C#/.Net
• Participating in team activities including OKR's, sprint planning, scrum stand-ups, demos and retros
• Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in developing systems or products coupled with Master's degree or other relevant skill set
• Experience with full-stack product centered teams as well as analytics instrumentation and analysis for micro service based systems and cloud services
• Ability to contribute with complexity, risk and effort analysis in backlog creation and management
• Professional level English language
• Ideally you come with previous experience from on-line business, IoT products, API products, DevOps and/or Consumer products.
• You are a quick learner and energetic problem solver who thrives on cooperation and alignment with your team, getting things done and user feedback
"It's a unique opportunity to join the agile Cloud development team in our global Consumer Experience Organization. Join us if you really want to engage with IoT and work in a dynamic and committed team where we enjoy the freedom to iterate and find the most effective solutions. With us you will start making a real impact from day one!"
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we approximately sell 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to http://www.electroluxgroup.com.