- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Siri AB is a consulting company offering IT and product development services since 2011 and having head office in Göteborg and offices in Malmö(Sweden), Stockholm(Sweden), Düsseldorf(Germany) and Hyderabad( India).
We are looking for Senior Java/AWS Application developers with good working knowledge of Java 8/11, AWS, database( ex. Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB) and Microservices.
Full-stack senior agile developers delivering high quality code. Embracing principles such as iterative development, continuous refactoring, and clean and DRY code. Test Driven Development(TDD) methodology is being used in the project.
In this role, Continuous Delivery is extremely important, with team members taking responsibility to deliver high-quality software – as micro-services - all the way from requirements to production. Being a DevOps team we also deploy, operate, support and maintain our applications, and we most often do it on Cloud infrastructure.
Requirements - Must have
- Having 6 - 8 years of experience as a Java developer
- Excellent programming skills in Java 8 or later versions
- Good work experience in AWS and Docker
- Excellent Spring knowledge(Spring Boot, oAuth)
- Experience in Test Frameworks (Junit, Mockito, Wiremock etc)
- Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MongoDB)
- Experience in version handling/control (GIT )
- Bachelor in technical education
Soft Skills Required:
- The desire to assist fellow engineers
- A structured way of working
- Proactive, take initiative, self-going
- A problem-solving mindset can do attitude
Requirements - Good to have:
- TDD Experience
- Jenkins, Nexus, JBoss
- Knowledge of JPA, REST, JMS (AMQ WMQ)
- Experience in the automotive industry and manufacturing or aftermarket processes