- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We help job seekers and employers find each other.
TakenJob's primary goal is to build a bridge between you and qualified candidates.
We do this by finding the right match between companies and job seekers. In this way, we help companies grow and become more successful and we help job seekers find the right job and achieve their dreams.
- Perform security assessments of the solutions we build through design reviews, code reviews as well as performing dynamic testing.
- Provide development teams with security guidance in all stages of the development process.
- Hold training within secure coding practices to the development teams.
- Research and implement security controls on top of the CI/CD pipeline.
- Ensure the vulnerability management program maintains coverage of all applicable assets.
- Build automation that makes sure our tools always make use of up to date asset information and that we route findings to the relevant teams.
- Triage reported vulnerabilities as the first point of contact and ensure they are communicated to the relevant development teams.
- Develop coverage for new platforms and environments.
- Keep our event detection capabilities up to date with the latest developments in the industry.
- Build security event detection from existing data sources.
- Integrate new data sources into our security event detection platforms.
- Evaluate and/or develop new tools and platforms for improving our posture within the area.
What we hope that you bring
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience from a hands-on technical security role.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced organization where you will be challenged daily to make sure security enables our maintained speed forward rather than inhibiting it.
We believe you have several of the following qualities:
- Experience of building and maintaining a good security posture in cloud environments
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are a must. Other language skills, especially Swedish, are a merit.
- Knowledge of one or more programming languages like Java, Python or Go.
- Any security certificate (e.g.: OSCP, OSWE, BTL or similar) will be considered a merit.