Wide testing experience and mastery in insurance software with wide business knowledge in the Insurance area. Works on team level, review scripts, providing business support in QA processes definition. Mentors toward seniors, collaborates closely with management. Subject Matter Expert.
Role & Responsibilities:
- As part of the Sapiens IDIT team, you will be testing a complex, highly available, flexible, extensible, multi-tier, scalable, high performance & reliable applications and maintains its high level of quality.
- Work and mentor cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Design/Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Proven experience as QA tester or similar role with 5-7 years relevant experience
- Experience in Selenium Framework Creation/Maintenance with Java
- Experienced with test case creation and execution to cover Functional, Regression, Integration and E2E testing.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- Familiarity with Selenium or any automation tool is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, QC) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude