Join us on our journey!
Do you want to be part of our IT consulting team? Right now Envoi has an exciting growth period and we at Envoi can proudly present your next interesting project - as our new Senior .Net Developer!
We are looking for backend .Net developer with proven experience of working agile and big interest in functional programming, we expect that you are comfortable with working in a dynamic, small, high-performing team environment. You will be working in a core team who is developing new solution. We work with Kanban, CI/CD, and releases everyday.
- Very good knowledge and experience in C#, .Net and SQL
- Higher education within computer science or equivalent academic degree is a plus
- working language: english or swedish
Having these will make you stand out from the crowd:
- Preferably working experience with F# (or other functional languages such as Haskell, Scala or Elm) OR an active interest in learning F# and a solid foundation in programming
- Experience from highly regulated business such as bank/finance is a plus
We are hiring long-term, nd start time is asap alternative after summer. Its initially working from home during convid 19.
Why work with us?
At Envoi AB, we offer attractive packages of employment for you as a professional IT consultant, and we of course have a collective agreement (Almega).
We are approved at Migrationsverket, and we have a fast track service for those who need a a quick access to their residence permits! (Right now we take applications only from those who are based in Sweden and EU)
As a consultant at Envoi AB, you have committed sales agent who find assignments based on your interest. We have customers throughout Stockholm in system development and technology. With us, you get the opportunity to work in a wide range of industries. If you have a drive to develop and be challenged with a great flexibility, then it is a good start to become part of our Envoi family.
You also get access to personal development in the short and long terms as well as wellness offers to use in your free time.