- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm
- Duration: 6 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is looking for an experienced data engineer with a deep understanding of the requirements needed to support multiple data product teams with competence and process onboarding, enriching and serving data products at scale. The platform will be serving hundreds of data product teams creating data assets to be shared within the corporate; you understand the challenge of design and developing pipelines that ad-hear to shared glossary and linked data sets. Passionate about excellence in pipeline engineering; scalability and quality assured data assets.
Mandatory competence and experience:
- Expert skills in working with distributed processing platforms (Spark)
- Expert in python programming
- Excellent skills in SQL programming
- Expert in working with Azure Data Lake Gen 2 and Azure Messaging Services
- Proficient skills in Data Modelling
- Proficient experience of building cloud-based solutions in Azure
- Skilled in software engineering practices like CI/CD, unit testing, source control, design patterns etc
- Fluent in English in speech and writing is required
Preferred competence and experience:
- Experience with Terraform, Databricks, NoSQL Databases (preferably CosmosDB) & Airflow is good to have.
- Knowledge on how to work with data Governance and Data Catalog Systems is good to have
- Experience with Kubernetes and Azure Durable Functions is a bonus
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!