- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you our new Test Automation Developer?
Do you believe in deep-learning, looking at life from a new perspective, setting course for the horizon and trust in your dreams? For us at Veoneer it’s all about trust! Trust in our employees, trust in collaboration, trust in the people and the world around us. We have faith in our possibilities. We fell for big ideas and we suppose it fell for us too.
In Linköping, we’re developing our camera systems. As a site, our responsibilities range from electronics and optics to software and vehicle testing. All vision development teams are working cross-functionally based on agile principles.
Our purpose-driven and curious teams are creating trust in mobility through human-centric innovation. We are today the largest pure-player in Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving (AD). We design and manufacture products and solutions for active safety, autonomous driving, occupant protection and brake control.
So why not step out of your comfort zone, challenge yourself, innovate, learn in your everyday work and trust in your dreams!
What you'll do?
As a Test Automation Developer, you will work with design, development and testing using our test framework that runs on our test automation equipment Generic Surveillance equipment (GSE). You will do most programming in the script language LUA. The test scripts are used for environmental testing (DV/PV), production and analysis of our camera product. The system is a distributed system put together in a rack containing 9 boards. At Veoneer we work in a modern way with agile development and continuous integration.
You will work in a highly self-organized team that consist of 4-5 persons in Linköping. The team work spans from system design to release testing. Programming is mainly in the script language Lua but Phyton and C can also occur. You will work closely together with test engineers in the DV/PV lab and also with test architects that specifies customer projects requirements on the tests. The work can be divided into three major areas: Camera bring-up (control and monitoring of the camera), Test sequence automation and External equipment control.
What you'll bring:
To succeed in the position you should:
- Have a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
- Have a great interest in developing robust code for test frameworks and how test can be automated
- Have a great interest in, and good knowledge of, programming in a script language such as LUA or Python. Also some knowledge in C is good.
- Have interest in embedded systems
- It is a plus if you also have knowledge from networking stacks like CAN, Ethernet or Flexray
- Be fluent in English and preferably in Swedish
To be suited for this position you can be newly graduated or have a few years of software development experience. You then probably have experience of Continuous Integration, Software testing, Python, Jenkins and Git.
This position requires high quality awareness. As a person, you are a positive and social team player that likes to collaborate with your colleagues. You are ambitious and a good problem solver with a strong ability to drive your work forward.
What we offer?
- An important role in one of the most expansive technical fields; Autonomous driving
- An environment that enables your personal growth and innovative mindset
- A culture that embodies respect, openness and courage
- A workplace with a passion for delivering on customer promises and excellence in our way of working
- A global environment with colleagues and customers all around the world
Veoneer appreciate the value that comes with diverse teams, and strive for a good balance between both gender and age as well as ethnicity and cultural diversity
Are you ready to Create Trust in Mobility?
Last application date: Tuesday June 29th. Interviews and hiring for this position are made on a rolling basis.
Employment condition: Permanent, full time
Starting date: According to agreement
Contact information: If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Malcolm Sundberg, Hiring Manager, +46 723523773 or [email protected] or Elina Åsberg, HR Business Partner, [email protected]
Union representative: We have collective agreements with Sveriges Ingenjörer and Unionen. Our labor unions representatives can be contacted at 0322 - 30 94 00