- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Expansive Worlds is a creative division of Avalanche Studios Group and a leading developer and publisher of outdoor games. Since 2009, Expansive Worlds has been devoted to delivering highly immersive outdoor gaming experiences for millions of players and best known for the long-standing and successful theHunter franchise.
We are now looking for a Systems Programmer to work with us in Liverpool or Stockholm on an unannounced project.
As a Systems Programmer on this project you will work in a talented multi-discipline, multi-location team, and be responsible for designing, developing and maintaining many aspects of the game and core engine technology.
Your work will take you all over our proprietary Apex open world engine. You will work on new system development, maintaining and improving existing systems and workflows, profiling and optimisation, supporting the link between the project and our central Apex technology and more. Making cutting edge, multi-platform, open world games you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of different systems including streaming, threading, memory management, platform and middleware abstractions and more.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of C++
- Experience programming with recent generation PC, Xbox and PlayStation APIs
- Experience with a range of tools and pipelines used in modern game development.
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic, able to work independently
- Strong communication skills - must possess excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability and desire to work in a team, often with different disciplines.
- Working knowledge of Python
- Basic knowledge of Jenkins CI/CD workflows
- In-depth knowledge of game engine architectures
- In-depth knowledge of current generation console architectures and future architectural trends
We provide goals, instead of instructions, and the opportunity to do the best work of your career.
At Avalanche Studios Group, we believe in worlds beyond limits, we are committed to developing a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Everyone at Avalanche Studios Group has a shared responsibility to create an open and inclusive work environment where everyone is treated equally and with respect. Being part of our world is not contingent on where you’re from, your gender, or sexual orientation. It’s all about your passion and creativity.
How to Apply
We will only consider applications that consist of both a cover letter and a CV. In your cover letter you should include why you want to work at Avalanche Studios Group. For this role, you need to be able to work full-time in Liverpool. Following the UK Government’s Guidance for employers and businesses on COVID-19, all employees in Liverpool will initially join and work remotely until we can establish a physical location.
To apply for this position please register below. Apply as soon as possible as we review applications continuously. All further information is provided under non-disclosure agreement only.