- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way - and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries for several years and we are now rapidly growing internationally, in markets like the UK and the Netherlands. Do you want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here (https://www.di.se/digital/studenterna-startade-mjukvarubolag-har-125-anstallda-och-dubblat-intakterna-pa-tva-ar/).
If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading. You can also check out some of our customers (https://voyado.com/customer-cases/)!
About the role
As a Frontend Developer in our Professional Services team you will work primarily with onboarding of new customers. You are surrounded by skilled Application Specialists and Project Managers and together you form a dynamic, happy and innovative team with one common goal - delivering Voyado to new customers!
The product is center of attention and the heart of everything we do. You will get a chance to mix you experience as a developer while you are getting to know us and the product in all its glory. In our different teams we give you the right tools to succeed with your tasks.
Some examples of your daily work:
- You will be a part of the Professional Services team in Stockholm and work closely with the onboarding team and fellow developers
- You will configure, design and code all communicative surfaces that meet the end customer
- Participate in the internal improvement work to develop the team, code quality and working methods
- Becoming an expert in the digital marketing domain
So, who are you?
A curious, humble and inclusive team player with a knack for solving tricky puzzles, both on your own and together with the team. Learning new things is a core value, especially in the dynamic environment where you will operate. But, you are also hungry and ambitious and not afraid to go that extra mile when needed.
Skills & Background:
- You have a relevant background and / or education
- You master HTML5, CSS3, the Adobe programs (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator) and like the idea of learning JS
- You have an understanding of web development principles
- As a person, you are flexible, positive, communicative and used to handling several parallel projects and tasks
- It is an advantage to have experience from similar tasks, preferably in a product company
Nice to have:
- Worked for a couple of years as a consultant in the IT industry with similar tasks, preferably with the production of interfaces or such
- Experience from working with SaaS products within the martech domain
- Familiar with Gulp and GIT
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!