- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to have a major impact on future cutting-edge 3D interaction technologies? ManoMotion is looking for brilliant minds like you to define and create the future together!
About ManoMotion: ManoMotion is a Deep Tech start-up company based in Stockholm, Sweden. We are a diverse team of Computer Vision and Machine Learning Scientists and creative Software Engineers, specialists in stretching the borders of what is technically possible to decipher from a camera. ManoMotion brings unparalleled intuition in human-machine interactions, refined through more than 10 years of research in gesture technology with a number of inventions and international awards. We have developed a core technology framework to achieve precise hand tracking and gesture recognition in 3D-space simply using a regular camera available on any smart device!
What you will do:
- Create/integrate solutions with cross-platform capabilities that will run on mobile devices in the following areas: - Image processing algorithms using mostly OpenCV.
- Machine learning algorithms using mostly TensorFlow.
- Algorithm optimization.
- C++ programming.
What we are looking for:
- MSc. degree in Computer science, Computer engineering, Electrical engineering, ICT, or relevant subjects.
- Minimum two years of industry experience in development of solutions for Computer Vision, Machine learning, Signal Processing, or Pattern Recognition applications.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and OpenCV.
- Strong knowledge of computer vision/machine learning algorithms.
- Experience in using TensorFlow and Keras for implementation of deep learning solutions.
- A team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently.
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong capabilities of problem solving and algorithm development.
- Proficient communication and writing skills in English, other language is a plus.
- You are self-driven with a strong sense of quality.
- Customer oriented and able to explain complex technology.
- Achieves results under limited direction.
- A strong analytical and logical mindset.
- Flexible and able to balance between internal and customer interests.
- Team player and able to work independently when required.
- Good interpersonal and social skills.
- Enjoying working in a fast-paced start-up.
- English-speaking environment with brilliant team members from 10+ different nationalities.
- Attractive salary, pension, and insurance plans.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Gym benefit.
- Highly innovative environment for learning new things.
- Office space in the center of Stockholm city and remote work possibility.
- Competence development such as professional training and courses.
- Visiting top-tier conferences, and technology events.
We receive many applications and to allow us to make a fair assessment, it is important that you spend some time crafting a good explanation of how you will succeed in the position and why we should choose you. Please connect your answer to the specific requirements, and how your skills, experience and personal attributes will contribute to it.
We only look for applications from people who have the permits to work in Stockholm and do not need any responses from recruiters, agencies or remote service providers at this time.
We´re looking forward to your application!