- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Location: Linköping, Ostergotland County, Sweden
We are looking for a highly motivated Associate Software Engineer to join us in the M3 Cloud Infrastructure and Delivery team at Infor Product Development. You will be working in a small, agile and dynamic team of software engineers and architects located in Linköping. You will also have the opportunity to work with Infor employees all over the world, especially with our parallel team in Manila. In your team you will meet people who have a passion for what they do and enjoy working together.
We work with state-of-the-art technologies, utilizing many AWS and Azure services and the latest open source frameworks and tools throughout development, deployment, test, monitoring and maintenance. We have a passion for automation and always try to minimize manual work. We believe both in creative solutions and innovative programming as well as in quality.
When corona restrictions are over, we are delighted to start working in our new and modern office in Linköping! The office has about 200 co-workers who also come together for different sports activities, cultural events, or parties.
Would you like to be a part of our journey?
A Normal Day at The Office:
· Morning stand-up meeting with the team or with our colleagues in the Manila team. In the meetings we discuss matters that the team members bring up and often there will be smaller groups who continue the discussions during the day. We also establish if there are actions needed for example in the CI/CD pipelines.
· Working with your tasks, in close cooperation with the team and other development teams, but also driving and solving issues independently. Tasks can mean implementing new functionality and tooling to the CI/CD pipelines and development environments striving to optimize the deliveries of M3.
· In larger assignments we work in projects or smaller teams, often with members from other teams from Infor Product Development or Infor Cloud Operations.
· The daily office work is very familiar and throughout the day we take fika, joint lunch break and often a lunch walk together.
What You Will Need:
· Bachelor’s degree or higher education in Innovative Programming, Computer Science or related areas.
· Experience of software development and innovative programming.
· Experience from programming languages like Python, Java, C# or similar.
· Ability to work well both independently and in diverse teams.
· Fluent English in speech and writing.
What Will Put You Ahead?
· Familiar with working in Linux-based environments.
· Familiar with Container infrastructure (Docker, Kubernetes).
· Familiar with building CI/CD pipelines.
· Familiar with source control management such as SVN or Git.
Our Guiding Principles set the standard for how we work with one another. They define who we are as an organization and guide everything we do. By applying the same shared values that unleash prosperity in free societies—such as value creation, integrity, responsibility, free speech, and toleration—we encourage one another to take initiative and to challenge the status quo.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on a business philosophy called Market Based Management® (MBM®). Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, MBM® prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.