- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The department Home Subscriber Server within PDU User Data Management is growing and needs a senior Verification Engineer with a Software Development experience and interest.
The main task is to perform system verification, trouble shooting of features developed in your cross functional team. Our test environment is semi-automated where we expect you to drive and evolve our automation activities and strategies to enable a true continuous delivery structure and WoW.
The HSS is a master user database that supports the LTE and IMS networks entities that actually handle calls. It contains the subscription-related information, performs authentication and authorization of the user, and can provide information about the subscriber's location and IP information, similar to GSM HLR & AuC.
We work in a lean and agile environment, where the candidates are expected to influence and make a difference in HSS Testing area. The daily operation will be performed within a cross-functional development team.
Our teams consist of members that are T-shaped and flexible to perform different tasks such as design, function test, system test and system management in order for HSS to develop features in the most efficient way.
The HSS product is developed in close co-operation with Design Centers in Madrid and Shanghai. Due to this highly developed communication and team co-operation skills are of course vital, this to ensure close cooperation between teams and colleagues in Stockholm, Madrid and Shanghai.
The candidate should be genuinely interested in all aspects of testing and automation and have a strong drive and a positive attitude towards embracing changes and WoW development.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or Electrical engineering.
- Experienced in target testing and troubleshooting.
- Good knowledge in scripting and hands on experience from test automation including both legacy and new feature test case design.
Good to have Competencies:
- HSS & IMS & User data management SIP & Diameter, TTCN-3, Java, JCAT, CBA, experience in working Agile Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Experience from multi-node testing or FOA acceptance testing.