- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
BNP Paribas Cardif provides insurance solutions on the Nordic markets through banks, finance and insurance companies. The largest product group is creditor insurance. The objective for the BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic group is to create long-term relationships with its partners, and the business model optimizes each step in the value chain to create and continuously increase customer and partner value.
BNP Paribas Cardif is now searching for a senior software developer to our Nordic organization.
You will contribute to the efficiency and sustainability of the information systems on functional and technical aspects; considering our business strategy, technical options and norms and standards.
We offer our employees the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization. We are looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team.
We are expanding our development team and looking for bright and innovative developer that wants to be part of this. The senior developer will support highly complex systems for scalability, including integration, security, multithreaded design, distributed computing, high volume transaction processing, logic mobility, automation. This individual provides input regarding Run, future direction, performing design and implementation of global infrastructure initiatives within IT team.
- Manage assigned technology components on core systems, including setting vision, direction and execution.
- Be part of Strategy & high-level implementation plans review for development team, evaluate currently deployed services & develop plan to optimize delivery.
- Serve as the developer, technical lead and technical application architect for project to ensuring compliance and architecture for the projects based on BNP Standard catalogue.
- Interpret complex requirements; and design, develop, and implement applications systems and components using Microsoft Development Tools.
- Provide technical excellence required monitoring and audit of customised development by service provider code build.
- Be part of Design and development team to integrate and test all software to meet the requirements of the applicable development efforts in accordance with the approved design.
- Coordinate with the team to compile weekly/monthly status reports
- Develop integrations/extensions with our Nordic partners.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience in the following:
- Minimum of 5 years Practical experience with Software Development Lifecycle Methodologies
- Expert knowledge of object oriented concepts and implementation
- Strong hands-on development skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Technologies such as .NET and C# , including APIs and Web services
- Exemplary experience with MSSQL and TSQL and maintenance of complex stored procedures.
- Familiarity with Windows services and Internet Information Services (Web Server)
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Passionate about creating solutions with the proper software patterns and SOLID design principles.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. self-directed individual; ability to balance and prioritize competing requirements
- Desire to learn and research new technologies.
- Strong Team interaction, driven and engage.
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously and effectively
- Fluency in English written and verbal communication
Good to have qualification:
- Datasmart / datawarehouse development and maintenance
- SAS knowledge
- PowerBI and SSRS
- The position is open in our Gothenburg office.
- We offer a work in a global and expansive company within the Nordic region, therefore with 4 countries and 4 insurance markets as your daily workplace.
- International experience in the group is one of the possible career evolutions.
- We offer exercise contribution and are connected to Benify’s portal for benefits.
- This position is permanent position.
You are welcome with your application through the link below to our job portal. The last day to apply is 15th of August. As it is summer holiday period right now, the recruitment and selection process will start week 33. Until that, you are you expected to receive feedback on your application.
We are looking forward to receive you application!
Please note this before submitting your application (in accordance with GDPR legislation): Your application must not contain personal information about marital status, family situation/children, ethnicity, age, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation.
More about BNP Paribas Cardif
BNP Paribas Cardif is the insurance business of the French banking group BNP Paribas, leading banking and financial services provider in the Euro zone. BNP Paribas Cardif currently operates in 35 countries and has approximately 100 million policyholders.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB is operating in the Scandinavian markets since 2000 and is the parent company of the two insurance companies BNP Paribas Cardif Försäkring AB and BNP Paribas Cardif Livförsäkring AB, with branches in Norway and Denmark. The insurance companies also carry out cross-border activities in Finland.
BNP Paribas Cardif Nordic AB and its subsidiaries currently have about 140 employees in Sweden, Norway and Denmark and are continuously growing to go along with an expansion strategy. Our main products are protection products, covering our customers in case of adverse events such as accident, disease, unemployment, or damage on personal belongings.