- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in joining one of Sweden’s most leading tech brands and be part of our journey forward? We are one of the most successful companies in the world that you have probably never heard of, according to Forbes Magazine, and we have exciting future plans! We are looking for a Service Operations Engineer that will ensure our team has the support required for clients to receive maximum value from Sinch’s products and services.
The essence of the role
Our leading communications platform lets businesses reach every mobile phone on the planet, in seconds or less, through mobile messaging, voice and video.
As part of the Service Operations team you will be apart of account configurations, implementing and maintaining the Sinch messaging platform and other supporting systems. In addition, it will involve monitoring of the Sinch production platform and provide technical assistance to other teams at Sinch.
As our new Service Operations Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Implementation & maintenance of Sinch messaging and application platform.
- Application deployment, troubleshooting and administration.
- Management of Sinch’s platform & carrier connections.
- Working on analysis/design and deployment of project related tasks that include carrier mandates / client connections or internal Sinch processes.
- Managing and leading tasks within the team.
- Documenting processes and training new employees in different teams that deal with Sinch applications.
- Handling emergency outages.
- Fault Management.
- Ensure quality of service to internal and external stakeholders as well as maintaining relationships throughout the company.
- Collaborating with other cross functional groups on projects and in problem solving.
- Build and maintain lab, staging and production environments.
- 3rd line escalation path for Sinch messaging and application platform issues.
Who are you?
Degree in IT, engineering or similar academic area, or relevant work experience from tech-company.
- 5+ years experience in an enterprise operational role.
- Experience in application monitoring.
- Experience using trouble ticketing systems.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, networking, client/server applications, SMPP, SMTP, HTTP, TLS, SSH, SQL and database management systems.
- Basic understanding of Java run time environments.
- Linux System experience.
- Previous experience from the SMS industry is desired.
You’ll stand out from the crowd if you have:
- Exposure to CRM systems
- Perl and Shell Scripting
- Experience from working with customer support.
Join us on our journey!
Getting hired at Sinch is more than being a creative and dynamic individual with a solid track record. It’s about fit. Is your drive aimed at the same direction as ours? Does your interpersonal savvy and high-performance DNA match ours? Finding an experienced and detailed candidate who can juggle a variety of exciting tasks will thrive in this environment. Strong skills coupled with professional and personable charisma is important in this highly creative and energetic environment, which is why the candidate who thrives in a fun environment while holding themselves and their teammates accountable will find a warm and welcome reception at Sinch like nowhere else!
Tell us why you are the right fit for the Service Operations Engineer role at Sinch. We are excited to hear from you and look forward to reviewing your application and resume!