- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our customer is developing innovative mobile apps to help children and teenagers to deal with money. The apps make it possible to distribute regular payments to your children, encourage savings and for parents to remunerate children for tasks they are carrying out. With great customer ratings and close to one million downloads, the company is ready for the next step. They are now looking for a Mobile App Developer to play a key role in their development team. In this role, you will be developing iOS and Android based versions or this award winning app. Are you in for joining this journey?
The mobile apps are developed in React Native, with some components in native iOS/Android, and the back-end side is developed in Python/Django. Database engine is PostgreSQL and they use AWS for hosting.
We believe that you have the following qualifications:
- Solid experience in mobile app development for iOS and/or Android
- Knowledge of React Native
- University level studies in computer science or similar
- Good English skills verbally and in writing
Considered as an advantage:
- Experience in AWS and DevOps
- Experience in automated testing
If you find our proposal interesting and you meet the above requirements for the position, please don't hesitate to apply.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Jobshark is offering recruiting services for the IT sector. We have about 200 customers and among them some of Sweden's most prominent technology companies. Jobshark is headquartered in Sweden and is part of a company group with about 50 employees.