- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Please note that this is not an entry-level job.
This position is based in Stockholm.
- 3 years working in a front-end position professionally
- Understanding of user experience graphic design
- Query, SASS, professional experience
- Linux/Unix tools and utilities, professional experience
- Web servers operation, professional experience
- Building responsive applications and APIs, professional experience
- Although we are in Sweden, speaking Swedish is not a requirement, but proficiency in English is
- You must hold a valid permit to work in Sweden to apply for this job
- Design, code, test, and document rails applications
- Work on every level of the stack - front-end to back-end, and everything in between
- Review code
- Add tests to code and write testable code
- Develop tools to automate tasks
- Help us scale-up a rapidly growing web application
- Experience in agile development process and continuous deployment
- Contributions to open source projects
- Linux or Unix server administration experience
Avidity develops systems primarily for the Internet. Currently we do a lot of work with frameworks based on Ruby, like Rails and Sinatra, but we do not shy away from using other technologies. The last example of this is a project for order management implemented in Python and Django. There are also, to the horror of some and delight of others, some Perl kicking around. We have offices in Sweden and Brazil.
- competitive salary
- central/ bright office furnished with adjustable tables and ergonomic chairs
- work with a team of people who are developers and technology enthusiasts
- computer and working tools of your choice
- bicycle parking
- relaxed environment
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.