- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you interested in digitalization, the latest technology and an organization that cares about its employees? Do you want to work with a bunch of incredibly driven, passionate and skilled people? Here comes an opportunity for you!
We are looking for a Senior Architect to drive Domain Management and support in Software Quality Control.
Who are we?
Our Solution Center Volvo Trucks Retail within Volvo Group IT has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, and support of IT solutions for the whole Volvo Group. We enable a multitude of end-user services ranging from dealer management & productivity, e-commerce to platforms for digital channels (public web presence and extranet/portals). As our senior architect, you will drive the establishment of Domain Management practices and drive the area forward. The role also includes responsibility to support in Software Quality Control, where the team is receiving externally developed software. In our team, you will get the opportunity to work in an agile surrounding where we lead the development towards our digital platforms. We are all about teamwork to enable us to learn and share both skills and passion for our work. In our workdays, we experience an exciting global environment that provides opportunities to develop yourself both professionally and personally.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be a skilled senior architect, with a broad technical background. Your main focus will be on Domain Management, where we appreciate applicants with good understanding of both the technical and business aspects of Domain Management, both operative & strategic. This part of the role includes work with both internal and external parties.
For the Software Quality Control part we look for broad competence (development, architecture, some infrastructure understanding and at least basic understanding of the test area) from several development environments as the responsibility will be to secure and sign-off on quality. Prioritized development environments are Java and .net, but other environments are also appreciated.
In your daily work, you will team up with senior business representatives, solution architects, business analysts, solution, delivery leads and many more within the Volvo organization.
Who are you?
We believe that our new colleague has a university degree in computer science or another related field. We think you have a substantial experience and understanding of the areas above.
- You do understand Domain Management to such an extent that you can explain how the domain name system works, like why certain records exists and how they relate
- You are aware of the connection between a domain names and SEO
- You have experience in process definition, documentation, and implementation
- You have a strong analytical mind and you have no issues with presenting your findings based on the audience in front of you
- Experience in project management and working in agile projects (Scrumban, Scrum, Kanban, TFS, Jira as tools)
- Experience in several development environments
- Experience in application maintenance, support and development in international assignments
ARE WE A PERFECT MATCH?
Do you recognize yourself as a person who is curious and likes challenges? Do you want to drink your coffee in a meeting and talk about the latest technology in a climate where your colleagues are passionate? In that case, we look forward to seeing your application and getting in touch with you.
For further information please contact
Delivery Manager Digital Channel Platforms, Solution Center Volvo Trucks Retail, Commercial Solutions – Sofia Fagrell, +46 739 02 06 09
Interviews with relevant candidates will be held continuously during the application period.