At Clavister, we live our values. As such, our vision and mission statements attempt to put to words what we aspire to; both for our customers as well as internal employees. Our Vision is an all communicating world, based on trust and security. We have a mission to deliver business continuity through cyber-security solutions for customers who want to connect and protect their business critical operations, information and reputations.
We are now seeking an outstanding team player to our Customer support team. We are looking for a new colleague with the ability to understand and analyze technical problems, who wants to take responsibility and grow as a professional as well as a person. And preferably, have fun with us while doing it.
The Customer Support team is responsible for delivering technical support to our partners and customers globally. The work tasks are varied and require a very high standard of service and customer care as well as good knowledge in TCP/IP-based networks and network security.
What you will do
- Provide technical support to our partners and external/internal customers through phone, web support system and on-site. This includes: - Answer technical questions.
- Find and suggest alternative solutions and/or create workarounds to help customers bypass problems.
- Report product enhancement requests and suggestions.
- Troubleshoot, verify, reproduce and report defects.
- Document knowledge and findings to help build and maintain "Self Service Content", e.g. create and maintain written/video-based guides and instructions.
- Contribute to continuous improvements of our services and products by sharing knowledge and experiences with colleagues and teams.
Do you fit the profile?
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP-based network communications.
- Good knowledge of IP security.
- Experience with Windows environments.
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and verbal communication skills.
Considered a plus
- Basic or good knowledge about BGP or OSPF.
- Experience with Linux environments.
- Experience with virtual environments, e.g. VMware, KVM and Hyper-V.
- Knowledge of network analysis using e.g. Wireshark.
- Experience from working as part of a DevOps team
- Experience with network design.
- Experience doing software development and programming
- Experience with scripting languages (such as php, Python, perl, tcl).
- Experience with web technologies, web services and cloud-based solutions (such as Azure, Amazon web services etc).
- Experience from working as a consultant.
- Experience from working in the telecom sector.
Who you are
- Structured and organized personality with customer awareness, good customer interaction skills and a good business sense.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Team player, but also able to accomplish tasks and projects independently.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and tasks
- Able to work normal office hours as well as shift hours according to the planning made by the support team leader.
- Ambitious and willing to learn and take on more complex tasks. Devoted to your own, and the team's, development and success.
What do we offer
At Clavister we offer global challenges, possibilities and a team of colleagues fueled by collaboration were nothing is impossible. We know that every person is different and believe that we, both as a team and company, are strengthened by this. We have a great mix of employees from all over the world with different backgrounds when it comes to education, work experience and diversity. By welcoming the differences and allow everyone to develop, we succeed in building a great team spirit and customer focus.
For this position we will continuously review and interview qualified applicants so do not hesitate, apply today! Qualified applicants will be asked to do a configuring test - the result from that test together with findings from subsequent interview with Team members is the data we will base our candidate selection on.
Any questions can be directed to (mailto:[email protected])
This position is subject to a six month probation period.
number of openings two (2)