- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Today we are searching for a new consultant for work in the position as a LTE Developer. The work will take place in the customers facilities in Lund.
- PLEASE NOTE: use .doc or docx-format for your application, NOT pdf!
- Short recruitment time on this assignment, apply ASAP!
Company Modem LTE development organization has an opportunity for an experienced and agile developer. In this assignment you will be able to work with the latest radio access technology within telecom.
You will work in cross functional team covering all development phases.
- Design, implementation and test of LTE PHY or L23 sub-layers in 4G technology.
- Development of related tests in assigned sub-layers and regular execution and observation of test results.
- Do analysis of issues reported by internal verification and integration, and maintenance of code and documentation.
The work is carried out according to agile development principles.
-You have a Masters degree in Electronics, Computer Science, Physics or similar.
- 2-5 years of work experience in embedded programming or testing.
- Expertise in debugging and error analysis in relation to expected implementation and specification.
- High skills in developing and debugging software for embedded system with high real time constraints.
- Skilled C/C++-programmer.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and in writing.
- Ability to work independently and in teams.
- Experience working with LTE or WCDMA physical layer.
- Knowledge LTE protocol layers and related procedures in control and data plane.
- Experience with LTE test instruments like base station simulators, signal vector generators, spectrum analyzers or oscilloscopes.
- Knowledge in using on-chip debug and trace tools such as Lauterbach.
Duration: 6 months with possibility for further extension.
Required languages: Swedish & English
Please, apply directly via mail with:
- Your updated CV in .doc format
- 2 references (people)