Would you like to work with a cloud-based SaaS solution, with the aim to enhance our clients’ success, flight safety and happiness?
Are you looking for opportunities to grow yourself and your career quickly in a strongly value-based, global culture?
Then, this might be an excellent opportunity for the both of us!
We are Web Manuals. We are on an exciting journey to become the world standard in digitizing manuals.
Web Manuals is based in Malmö's most modern area! Solely within the last year Web Manuals has grown by 30%. Web Manuals creates a cloud-based service for digitalization of manuals for the aviation industry across the world. By digitalizing aviation manuals Web Manuals enables a safer, updated and a more easily viewed information management for their customers.
Our cloud-based document management system is a tool for digitizing manuals for small to mid-sized flight operators. We help our clients become more successful, safe and happy by simplifying the editing process as well as the distribution of operational manuals.
We are a young and fast-growing company with 45 employees and offices in Malmö, Sweden, New York City and San Diego, US, and soon to open, Singapore!
What we offer
- A strong value-based culture with fantastic opportunities to grow, develop yourself and influence both your daily work and the business.
- An opportunity to be part of giving back to society, through our Corporate Philanthropy program 1-2-3 Forward.
- A global, dynamic and diverse environment! Among the 45 of us we speak 21 languages!
- To be part of a disruptive company with more than 360 customers in the aviation industry.
We are looking for an excellent Full-Stack Developer!
We are now looking for a talented Full-Stack Developer to join our headquarters in central Malmö. If you love coding and want to be part of developing in our entire product suite, this is an excellent opportunity. Our product is a SaaS tool for editing, distributing, and managing documentation which is used by aviation professionals across the globe.
The Web Manuals tech stack consists of:
· Java and NodeJS for our backends in a mix of REST APIs and microservices
· We host our SaaS solution both on our own servers as well as in AWS
You will be part of our team of 3 developers and a software tester working agile with SCRUM.
Responsibilities in the role
You will play an important part in our Service Development team and for our customers by developing our main product that is used in the aviation industry. The work includes designing and implementing new features and projects, refactoring of existing code as well as maintaining existing projects.
Within your role you will have a lot of freedom in how you solve each task and are expected to create solutions within the given timeframe of each task.
A successful candidate should have the following qualifications
· Minimum 2 years of relevant software development/computer science education
· Minimum 1 year of experience working as a Full-Stack Developer or similar
· Experience with Java and web application development
· Fluent English, both in writing and speaking
· Experience using the Angular framework is meriting
· Experience of working in an international environment is meriting
On a personal level
· You are structured and analytic and love to solve problems.
· You are a clear communicator who can easily explain complex topics for anyone.
· You are a strong team player who always prioritize the best for the team.
· You can work independently, drive your own projects and quickly get into new work-related situations.
· You are self-motivated and easily see what needs to get done.
· You are open to feedback and continuous improvements.
· You are quality conscious and committed to your work at all levels. We feel strongly about digitizing and simplifying processes and we hope you feel the same way.
To love being part of the Web Manuals family, you are ready to join us in our values Leadership, Enthusiasm and Responsibility. We are truly looking for someone who has an open mind and non-prestigious attitude to changes, diverse cultures and a natural incline to get involved, take responsibility and act with integrity at all times.
This is a full-time position based in our centrally located office in Malmö.