By using Big Data Technology, we load internal and external data into one data warehouse to facilitate our management in making data-driven decisions. Several teams are working on converting data into strategic information and supporting operational tasks.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for extracting and transforming data, deriving insights and providing recommendations. You work closely with different business units with departments like Sales and Operations to make sure they get the insights they need to improve their business. You will work closely together with one other colleague, focusing on reporting, ad-hoc business analysis and automation.
What you will do
- You will build, maintain and automate dashboards and reports required by management and the business
- You create prediction models and informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights business trends and opportunities
- You pick up ad-hoc questions from management and the business and develop deep-dive analysis
- You lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects using your data warehousing and analytics expertise, manage project schedules, and clearly communicate them to project stakeholders
You are able to explain analyses and give recommendations to management and the separate teams.
Who we are looking for
- You have a Masters Degree in for example Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or Economics
- You have at least 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in a similar role
- You have excellent knowledge of Excel / G Suite and experience in scripting with SQL (MYSQL and Redshift)
- You are fluent in both English and Swedish
Why AUTO1 Group
- A lot of responsibility from the beginning
- Your contribution counts - With your work, you contribute to our corporate success and are part of our revolution in the automotive industry
- An international team with highly motivated employees and an honest feedback culture
- Challenging projects with a lot of room for influence
- Attractive benefits - We offer you company pension, health insurance (sjukförsäkring), wellness contribution, discounts on different offers and regular team events
Who we are
AUTO1 Group is a multi-brand technology company that is building the best way to buy and sell cars online. Its local European consumer brands like wirkaufendeinauto.de or Viköperdinbil.se offer consumers the fastest and easiest way to sell their car. Its merchant brand, AUTO1.com, is Europe’s largest wholesale platform for car trading professionals. With its retail brand Autohero, AUTO1 Group is using its technology, scale and operational excellence to develop the best consumer experience to buy a car online. With over 4000 employees across Europe, AUTO1 Group is operating in over 30 countries and achieved revenues of €3.5 billion in 2019.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.
How to apply
Nice that you see AUTO1 Group as a future employer! Apply now through the link below and upload your Resume and Cover letter. We do not accept applications by email or telephone according to the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected]. We handle selection and interviews on an ongoing basis until we have found the right person.
Are we a match?
If you see challenges as opportunities, this is the place for you. We challenge the highly fragmented market of used cars in Europe and push ourselves to master the daily challenge of offering our customers the best way to sell and buy cars online. Tackling real challenges is our sustainable way to personal development.
Moreover, we are a fast-paced environment. We ensure fast processes towards our customers, while internally the dynamic spirit from early start-up days lives on. We never settle, we challenge and question everything, constantly looking for improvement and new opportunities. As an international team, flat hierarchies and fast decisions are our key ingredients.
Last but not least, something that our employees at AUTO1 know very well is that growth brings constant change - which means that new challenges arise. From starting in 2012 to today, AUTO1 Group is a rare success story of tremendous growth and we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. You will experience a steep learning curve by working on projects at scale and thus having real impact, all while benefiting from the stability of our proven business model.