- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
With the local anchoring of our customers as well as the global network of products, services & resources IBM Client Innovation Center Sweden delivers IT projects throughout their lifecycle, from developing prototypes to complete integrated systems which we manage and maintain.Our customer’s IT department is one of the largest in the country and is responsible for development and operation of advanced IT services while constantly working on improving and investing heavily in digitization, automation and self-service.
We offer you a chance to join a small, inclusive and mixed competence team, but at the same time enjoy the resources of one of the world’s largest IT corporations. You will experience the entire development chain managed in IT services, from idea to development to production and operation.
In your role you will verify our solutions in all phases of the testing process. The tasks include everything from functional tests to test management and technical tests such as load and capacity tests, installation and installation tests, troubleshooting, scripting, test automation, test data and integration. The work can be carried out using agile, devops and traditional methods.
- Test IT support through all development phases
- Install, configure and perform IT support installation testing
- Continuously work on improvements in working methods in the area
The role will be filled as soon as possible.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in performing
- scripting and coding with good understanding of best practices such as GitFlow and semantic versioning
- performance tests
- installation, configuration and troubleshooting
- advanced security tests
- Experience in Automation tests
- Experience in leading test work in a smaller group
- High communication ability in Swedish and English, in writing as well as spoken
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
The following skills are an advantage:
- Knowledge in
- Experience with cloud, container techniques, OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker and software development using microservices
- Experience working with WLS and Apache, DB2, Tuxedo, SonarQube, Cypress and Jenkins
You must be eligible to work in Sweden when applying.