- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the company
Global Product Compliance Europe AB is one of the leading names among Only Representative service providers for international chemical safety regulations. Our professionals have a wealth of experience in data evaluation, validation, conformity assessment, scientific research, gap analysis, etc, in the area of Sustainable Chemical Management, Preventive Environmental Management, Health and Safety, Supply Chain Environmental Management, etc.
Presently we are looking for a UX Designer with Knowledge of HTML and CSS. The work is focused on User experience and design of a platform . Knowledge of programming language Elixir would be a merit.
Key responsibilities include:
· Make service and availability design.
· Create interfaces for our platform.
· Use tests, interviews or other data to get a perspective on your design.
· Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features.
· Identify design problems and develop solutions.
· Work with wireframes, mockups och prototypes.
Competencies and Skills Required
· Ability to apply different perspectives
· Knowledge of HTML & CSS
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Aptitude for learning new technology.
· Deadline driven.
· Superior communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements
· Degree in Computer and communication technologies, Media, Design or other relevant degree.
· 1-2 years of experience as a system developer/programmer. in the relevant field
· Entrepreneurial mindset with a zeal to learn and multitask.