- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are a team player who appreciates freedom with responsibility and working in an international and creative environment, this is the job for you! As an experienced front-end developerat at Teleopti you will maintain the balance between creativity and functionality for Teleoptis web applications (We accept both Swedish and English speaking applicants).
Teleoptis team is continuously growing and they are currently looking for an experienced front-end developer.
Teleopti has R&D offices in Strängnäs and Shenzhen. This role as an experienced front-end developer will be positioned in Teleoptis headquarter in Stockholm.
You will be involved in applications that further develop managers’ complex scheduling, optimization and forecasting of staffing, with a high demand placed on the user interface. The product also includes several open source softwares and Teleopti encourages all of its developers to be a part of the open source development. The company work test-driven and with the latest front-end technologies such as AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Grunt.
This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work and the request from Teleopti is that all questions regarding the position is handled by [email protected].
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Teleopti.
As an experienced front-end developer, your main task will be the development of new Teleopti web applications for strategic workforce planning. To succeed in your role you should be familiar with next-generation technologies, as well as being web and cloud-focused. You will work closely with product owners and customers in the design of their ideas and requirements to create exceptionally user friendly web applications.
You will work in a team with 3–4 other developers and test engineers. In addition, you will also obtain access to an Agile coach for the best possible conditions to achieve your goals.
For example, you will be:
* Improving the usability and performance of our web applications
* Continuously delivering a working functionality for our web applications
* Working in a motivated team to meet ambitious targets. There is always a budget for good ideas.
* Receiving feedback from end users and you will have a lot of opportunities to experiment.
This position will suit you if you:
* Are familiar with Kanban or Scrum. Besides your own specialization you will learn to perform all other tasks within the team.
* Like to prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner.
* Get inspired from an environment where choices that were made in the past are not rules.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
* Preferably Bachelor-level degree
* Minimum of three years experience in a similar position, preferably in an agile environment
* Can show personally built code
* To you it's not just about tables or divs, but about semantics
* Are flexible, independent, and responsible
* We accept both Swedish and English speaking applicants
Do you meet the requirements? Click on “Apply” and submit your application as soon as possible as our selection process is continuous, and don’t forget to link to your Github profile.
* CONTACT; Petra Kämpe, Recruitment consultant
* We only handle applications through our website but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us [email protected] and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail.
We are Home of the Young Professionals. We offer jobs for students or those who have completed their studies and have up to five years of work experience. With us, you can work as a consultant on specific client assignments or you can become employed directly by one of our customer companies through our recruitment service. Find out more on our web site http://www.academicwork.se.
PROTECTION OF PRIVACY: When sending your application to Academic Work you approve and agree on Academic Work handling your personal information according to Personal Data Act. For more information read about PUL (only available in Swedish).
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Teleopti is a leading provider of solutions for strategic Workforce Management (WFM) and Telecom Expense Management (TEM). The company is renowned for developing advanced and user-friendly solutions based on client requirements. Hundreds of enterprises around the world rely on Teleopti to achieve optimal operational efficiency in their contact centre in order to provide the highest levels of service to their users. As industry leader, Teleiopti focuses on helping contact centers, back offices and shops towards better customer service, more satisfied employees, and greater profitability - through optimized, automated forecasting and scheduling. Teleiopti was founded in Sweden in 1992 and has customers in over 75 countries - from Beijing to Sao Paolo - and an extensive global network of partners. With a high level of customer satisfaction and 20 years of positive results, Teleopti is a reliable partner.
Teleopti is a value driven company that puts great emphasis on you as an employee. The four core values of speed, closeness, commitment and professionalism are the basis for all decisions in daily operations. For the second year in a row, Teleopti is ranked as one of Sweden´s best workplaces, in the category of medium-sized companies. In the 2015 survey conducted by the Great Place to Work Institute, Teleopti came in tenth place.
Teleiopti has R & D offices in Strängnäs and Shenzen. SSA employees are offered to visit the offices in China to create even better conditions and to exchange cultures and ideas.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Nyskapande grafisk designer till Doremir Music Research - deltid
- Parkeringsplats söker systemutvecklare
- Europas bästa arbetsgivare söker fler webbutvecklare!
- Embedded-utvecklare självkörande fordon söker till vår kund. Sök utan CV!
- Technical Artist