DWT Consulting är ett mindre konsultbolag som just nu expanderar. DWT har sina kunder främst i Stockholm, men även i Göteborg och Malmö. Vi arbetar både mot myndigheter och privata aktörer. Som anställd hos oss så arbetar man främst ute hos kund, men även inhouse projekt förekommer.
The Web Checkout team has been focusing on building a newly designed checkout in React and will continue to build new functionality that is desired and wanted by our Customers. You will join a strong cross-functional team that consists of 8 people who together design, develop, test, implement and analyze all our Customers’ behaviors with the tools at our disposal.
As a Software Engineer with focus on QA you are involved in the entire software life cycle – design, development, test, release and maintenance and translates business needs into working software. Regardless of area, tools or languages, a software engineer builds and configures solutions that are easy to maintain and change, enabling a constant delivery pace to be kept indefinitely. This is achieved through continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, with extensive use of automation.
- Having a quality assurance mindset and securing test cases and stories definition of done
- Experience with client-side testing of different touchpoints (mobile, web etc)
- Experience with API testing and understanding API contracts
- Experience and knowledge of writing test cases
- Experience in Automated testing in i.e. TestProject & React testing library or other tools
- Experience in A/B testing and experimentation
- Experience in Agile software development practices
- Comfortable in discussing product design and improvements
- Ability to understand and analyse complex information and share it in effective and powerful communications
- Ability to understand people psychology and to connect to people to encourage new behaviors
- Ability to take responsibility, work proactively and continuously improve activities in complex, quickly transforming environments
- Wants to be a part of a tight product team
- Communicating and helping other product teams where we act as back end
- Collaborate around requirements towards vendor
- English, oral and written
- Swedish, oral and written is meriting