About Speed Identity:
We are expanding!
Speed Identity is Technology leader in Biometric Security. Speed Identity provides high performance biometric enrollment and data capture solutions. Based in Stockholm, Sweden, we work with governments and organizations worldwide to help create a safer place for tomorrow's global people.
Speed Identity pioneered live biometric enrollment in the early 2000. To date we have successfully delivered thousands of systems to more than 120 countries worldwide. Our customers include government departments and agencies such as ministries of foreign affairs, ministries of interior, law enforcement agencies, tax agencies, road authorities and immigration agencies.
About the role
You’ll be working with different Biometric security API’s ranging from Fingerprint sensors to Facial recognition and moving cameras up and down and capturing best possible outcome from the different devices.
You’ll interact directly with our customers and our business development. This will include you to participate in customer projects.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electronics or relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of software engineering principles (quality code, comprehensive test coverage, CI/CD etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of Product Testing principals, tools and strategies.
- 1+ years experience writing testable C# code.
- Understanding of .NET ecosystem (.NET framework, libraries, .NET Core etc.)
- Assist in integration testing for functional verification of deliverables
- Technical support to customers before and after product delivery
- Excellent teamwork and written/oral English communications skills