- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
The Computer vision and algorithm team within the wearable department is in the forefront of groundbreaking technology within AR, VR, and Award-winning Tobii Pro Glasses 3. Eye tracking technology enables new interactions and display enhancements in both AR and VR.
“Much like capacitive touch transformed the smartphone industry, technologies like eye tracking have the potential to do similar things in the VR and AR space.”
- Moor Insight & Strategy
Role and Responsibilities
The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the algorithm development together with the team. You will solve algorithmic problems and develop the eye tracking algorithm both individually and using pair programming.
Your days will be filled with:
- Designing and developing novel, production grade, computer vision and machine learning based algorithms
- Evaluating algorithms on large datasets to find performance bottlenecks
- Implementing C++ production code
- Optimizing code to meet performance, memory and timing requirements
- Keeping up to date with the latest research results in the area of computer vision and machine learning
We are looking for developers who:
- Minimum 3 years of algorithm development for images or other signals
- Professional experience with C++ and Python
- Experience with building and debugging software in a Linux environment
- M.Sc. or PhD in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Please submit your resume through our website and address your questions to Jens Isaksson – [email protected] Time for the next step