- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We want you to join the acast team if:
- You’re ready to be a core contributor building cool stuff for a large audience, not just a nameless resource.
- You want to build products, not just write code.
- You are passionate and care about the way you develop software.
- You enjoy mentoring and helping other developers to grow and improve their skills.
- You love to learn, and you learn fast.
- You’re a geek about lightweight software processes
- You practice test-driven / behavior-driven design & development
- You’re comfortable working with distributed systems
- You embrace the idea of continuous improvement in all aspects of your work
- You appreciate the benefits of data-driven, iterative product development
- You are able to work independently and provide guidance to other developers
You are familiar with at least some of the tools we use:
- C# and the Microsoft Azure Environment
- ElasticSearch, Neo4j, SQL and Mongo Databases
- TDD, Agile, XP, git, and/or other product development collaboration tools/processes
You share our disdain for:
- Corporate bullshit
- Working massive amounts of uncompensated, unproductive overtime
- Unreasonable deadlines
- Massive waterfall-style handoffs
- Boring software products
You want the following from your job:
- To work on a visible, groundbreaking product that people actually use
- Great office, people and neighborhood
- Know that your system serves millions of streams globally
- Flexible vacation policy and generally human-centered work style
- Community involvement: event, conferences, etc.
- Excitement – We are growing fast and changing the way the world sees audio on demand
Is this you? Apply now!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.