Are you passionate about making great games? Then this might just be the job for you! Starbreeze is now looking for a Senior Tool programmer to join our team.
You will be working closely with your Lead. You will be working with many different aspects of our quality suite and helping out wherever required. You will be part of the engine team.
- Help your Lead in any task he will be working on
- Work on both UE4 and our In-House Engine tools
- Improve existing tools and workflows
- Create new tools based on our need
- Integration with our delivery system
- Integration with authoring tool (maya/mobu)
- Come up with improvements ideas and new tool
- Previous experience in tools programming
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good with C++
- Always willing to improve
- Team player willing to listen, help and learn
Good to have:
- Experience with Python
- Used Imgui, Qt and UE4 slate
- Used Perforce, git and svn before
- Maya api knowledge (MEL or python)
To be successful in this position you are:
- Willing to help users
- Passionate about games
Still reading? Good...because here’s the good part of this job ad: We offer you a position at a company where we value empowerment, agility and ownership. While we evolve we want you to grow with us and to develop as a professional. We also believe in having fun. We have game consoles and arrange after work activities along with annual parties and events.
What more do we offer?
- Competitive salaries with yearly reviews
- Yearly wellness benefit
- Referral bonuses
- 6 weeks paid vacation per year
- Pension on top of salary, +50% above collective agreement standard
- Relocation support if you move from abroad
- Ideal office location in central Stockholm - also remote flexible (work from home)
Sounds good? Then we can’t wait to see your CV and portfolio and look forward to meeting you. We recommend that you apply as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continuously. Send your application with a resumé, portfolio and cover letter in English. All applications must include a portfolio and resumé to be considered.
At Starbreeze we value diversity and inclusion. We welcome you as who you are, no matter where you are from or what games you play.