- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Adecco IT is now looking for a consultant to one of our global clients, Astra Zeneca. The role, System Support Manager, is a combination between system administration and communication with end-users. AstraZeneca, a multinational pharmaceutical company with products sold in more than 100 countries. The headquarter is located in London and in Sweden there are about 6000 employees, including 2000 employees at the research center in Mölndal.
This is a full time consultant (staffing services) assignment, during approximately one year (as one of the team members is going on paternity leave) starting in the end of November.
The consultant assignment
The assignment is within Global Regulatory Affairs, Patient Safety and Quality Assurance (GRAPSQA). ISSA (Information Strategy, Systems and Analytics) is a department within GRAPSQA that is managing the information assets and systems, ensuring they are effectively governed across the enterprise.
Activities include enabling user access, maintaining system security, writing and disseminating communications, managing information platforms such as intranet portal and SharePoint sites, and advising business users on best practices. As System Support Manager you play a key role in controlling access, maintaining security, and facilitating the efficient and effective use of Regulatory Systems supported by ISSA.
Of primary importance is ANGEL, which is a suite of applications including:
- FirstDoc for management of regulatory documents
- Register for tracking registrations and productse
- CTDXPress and Publisher for compiling and submitting to regulatory agencies.
Other systems and applications include:
- SAFE: Digital identity and signature
- Oracle-Empirica: Signal management system
- Ariadne: Enables aggregate analysis and reporting of safety data
In addition, this role applies specialized knowledge relating to learning, support and enablement, to ensure that customers gain full value from these systems.
Your daily tasks
- Deliver high quality expertise and services relating to the systems identified above
- Maintain and regularly monitor access and security in accordance with agreed procedures and conventions.
- Provide relevant process and system-related guidance and support for deliverables, where required.
- Manage ISSA systems communication methods, e.g. portals, SharePoint.
- Provide expert input to the ongoing development and implementation of the GRAPSQA IS portfolio
- Provide expertise to project teams to ensure that solutions are supported by robust learning and support interventions that will build competency/capability in the effective use of the solution
- Collaborate with other experts across GRAPSQA who are involved in the design, development and delivery of IS-related solutions, or related business deliverables such as policies, procedures, processes and guidance.
Your profile, Skills & Experience
Bachelor´s degree or a proven track record of equivalent experience in a similar role.
Minimum approximately 3 years´ experience of system administration for a validated application within a regulated environment, preferably within the pharmaceutical/biotech industry. Preferred system experience:
- Document management systems
- Publishing toolsSubmission management / registration tracking tools
- Safety databases
Minimum approximately 3 years´ experience of delivering system support and/or training to end users; for example
- Managing support mailbox
- Delivering workshops and instructor-led sessions
- Authoring user resource material such as job aids, cue cards and guidance documents
- Development of e-learning or classroom training content
- Administering Learning Management System
Experience of change control management and administration.
Knowledge of the drug development process, in particular, regulatory documentation, submission, publishing and approval processes.
Experience of working in geographically diverse global teams and dealing with cultural differences
Experience/Capability with supporting tools such as SharePoint, Excel, Access, OneNote, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Articulate, Captivate, WebEx
- Able to deal with a rapidly changing environment
- Able to identify opportunities to lead change through innovation – seeking continuous improvement
- A team player – able to share responsibilities with colleagues and offer/accept constructive feedback
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and Staffing Service Company, and our most important asset is our qualified employees! Adecco is of course certified and our consultants are covered by insurance and occupational health as well as health care contributions and discounts on fitness memberships. More information can be found at http://www.adecco.se
Adecco IT & Engineering is a business area with everything from IT specialists, administrators, system architects, senior project managers, service technicians and engineers among others. Our clients include several of the large, multinational companies, but also many of the smaller, innovative businesses. Adecco IT & Engineering can offer you the opportunity of interesting assignments in attractive companies; positions that may never be advertised on the open market.
Are you interested?
Then you should apply as soon as possible. This position will be filled as soon as possible and therefore there is an ongoing recruitment process during the application period. Application is made by registering on our website via the link / form below.