- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of a company who value that you get the opporturnity to work with interesting and challenging projects? This alongside experienced and commited colleagues?
At Diadrom you are offered a work enviroment where you constantly evolve. Do you want to join a company working primarily with Autotech within the automotive industry? Apply today
Information about the position:
Professionals Nord is looking for a Senior embedded developer on behalf of Diadrom. This process is a recruitment which means that you are employed directly by Diadrom.
As a senior embedded developer, you will build knowledge of Diadrom´s in-house products for embedded systems. In the role you will be facing technical challenges and we think that you are a team player who thrives in an agile and fast-paced environment, solves challenges by communicating with people around you and have an open mind.
This recruitment process is handled by Professionals Nord and Diadroms wishes are that all questions about the position go to [email protected]
The role will be very versatile within the embedded software development field and you will need to take responsibility for your deliveries and be self-going. The products range from bootloaders to communication stacks and automated testing tools for embedded software.
You should also be open to work as a consultant since the workload with the products varies with the inflow of projects.
Some travelling might be required.
We´re looking for these competences:
• M.Sc or B.Sc within a relevant area
• Embedded software design, development or architecture
• Debugging, testing and fault tracing of embedded systems
• C for microcontrollers (e.g., working with drivers, interrupt handling, memory structures and reading MCU specifications)
Meritorious for the position is previous experience from automotive, good knowledge within communication protocols and the OSI model, preferably automotive communication protocols (e.g., CAN/CAN FD, automotive ethernet, LIN). It is also meritorious if you have general understanding of embedded hardware and electrical circuits.
Experience in ASPICE, C++ and C# .Net is also meritorious even though it is not mandatory.
Who we think you are:
• Have a great will to learn new things and curious in new technology
• Flexible and enjoy working in constantly evolving projects
• Able to keep an overview of a project, but zoom in on details as needed
• Self-going and take accountability for your deliveries
• Pragmatic and transparent in your way-of-working
• Social and communication skills