- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Join southern Sweden's hottest startup! We’re looking for an web developer with a couple of years under the belt to strengthen our product team.
Lanefinder is YouCruit’s truck driver-facing brand and product. Over the past few years, we’ve turned Lanefinder into the fastest growing labor market place for truck drivers and trucking companies in the US, going head to head with some of the largest job boards in the world. The US trucking industry is the second largest industry in America, employing 1 out of every 15 Americans. At the core of this industry, you’ll find the ~ 3.6 million truck drivers who we build amazing job search experiences for through Lanefinder.com.
Who You Are
You have an eye for design and an intuition of what is god design. You see fonts and colors, margins and overall design alignment and when it's off. You’re an hands on kind of person who feels at home with converting design drafts in to well structured and reusable css / html code.
You've been doing this for a couple of years and would like to focus wholeheartedly on perfecting a product. You are a developer with a design portfolio.
This position requires you to be on site and available to work full time at our office in Malmö.
Who We Are
We’re a highly technical and growth oriented team consisting of 22 team members in Malmö and additional international professionals in the US trucking market. We’re also buzzing with energy and excitement as we tackle the next stage of our company’s journey to become a household name in the US trucking industry.
We recently moved to a large and beautiful new office located on Gustav Adolfs Torg, in the heart of central Malmö. We make sure that our staff has access to modern tools, an ergonomic working environment, and great employee benefits.
We’re a diverse and international team and primarily involved in US marketplaces, so English is the main language at our workplace.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Converting Figma designs into actual working products
- Develop and maintain CSS (SASS) documents
- Proven work experience as Web designer or alike
- High level CSS ability
- Know the ins and outs of Sass, SCSS, Less or similar
- A design portfolio to show off your ability to see design and making it come true
- High level English writing and speaking.
- Worked with frameworks like Gatsby, Vue, React, Nuxt or similar
- New technology, equipment, and tools.
- Modern and ergonomic office in central Malmö.
- Annual healthcare and wellness allowance.
- Private health insurance.
- Flexible work conditions - we try to accommodate your needs as much as possible.
- Competitive salary & opportunities for growth.
About the Recruitment Process
Before diving deeper into your skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you. This is also an opportunity for you to learn more about YouCruit and Lanefinder. You can take this time to share highlights and stories from your career and tell us more about yourself.
Before a second interview we will send out a short test to evaluate your proficiency.
During this interview we will go through the test together and do some pair programming so you get a feel on how we would work together.
Whether or not we choose to have a third interview will depend on the situation. After all, sometimes it can be useful to meet again to ensure we are a good match before making the final decision.