- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
At Hitachi Energy our purpose is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We bring power to our homes, schools, hospitals and factories. Join us and work with fantastic people, while learning and developing yourself on projects that have a real impact to our communities and society. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and be part of a global team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
We are looking for an experienced developer that together with us can develop and improve our system – Network Manager – used for mission critical supervision and control of power grids. Together with our customers we want to shape the future of sustainable energy and help our customers meet their targets for reliability, safety and environment. This means our system and servers are under constant pressure to perform in terms of flexibility and performance. We are a team with a mix of senior and junior developers and are now looking for someone that together with us can play a vital part in solving our issues and challenges.
You will be part of Network Control (part of Enterprise Software) that provides leading network management and control systems for planned and unplanned outage management, generation, transmission and distribution management systems, SCADA and process control solutions, and commercial energy portfolio management tools for planning, forecasting and running your day-to-day operations. Offerings comprise a broad range of solutions to address the most critical needs of utility and power companies.
- Develop new features in our mission-critical server application
- Correct bugs in previous and coming releases
- In some developments, act as lead developer meaning taking the full responsibility for the feature (specification, work breakdown, architectural approach etcetera)
- Documenting features (specifications, manuals, online help etcetera)
- Create automated test-cases
- When applicable, resume the role as component owner for certain parts of the system
- Be part of the quality assurance processes to ensure a good product
- Support and assist others in your team when needed
- We are living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You hold a University degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- At least 10 years of professional experience in development of industrial software
- Highly skilled in C/C++ preferably also with knowledge in Rust, Java, Python, Azure DevOps, git, Linux or microservices.
- Quality focused and highly commited with a personal drive
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken. Proficiency in Swedish will be an advantage
- Important in this role is your personality and your willingness to learn and explore new areas. Good teamwork and collaboration skills are crucial to succeed in the role!
- During your long career we expect that you also have acquired one or several of the following skills:
- Well acquainted in Linux operating system and how it handles signals, processes, and threading as well as debugging crashes and memory issues.
- Have no problem to participate in architectural discussions and are used to approach design discussions with a wide perspective including all interacting components.
- You are used to lead new developments by yourself and in smaller teams.
- You are well versed in writing secure code and how to use secure communication with other components.
- Working and developing coding standards are in your daily habit.
More about us
Welcome to apply by 9th of December! Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis so the sooner you show your interest the better.
More information: Recruiting Manager Jonas Ekerli, [email protected], will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: Lennart Molin +46 107-38 61 91, or Jan Eriksson, +46 107-38 61 94. Unionen: Karin Boholm +46 107-38 65 85, Ledarna: Lenny Larsson +46 21-32 85 48. All other questions can be directed to Lead Recruiter Helena Stefansdottir, [email protected]
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in 90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion USD. http://www.hitachienergy.com