- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Infotainment Software Developer
At Research & Development you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo. Together with other engineers around the world, you and your team will create innovative human-centric car technology that makes life less complicated and more enjoyable for people. Are you interested in design and connected car technology? Do you share our passion for people, the environment and our urge to create a superior driving experience? Research and Development is the place for you to prosper.
The the department Driver Interaction & Infotainment we are responsible for the entire infotainment system, developing and verifying systems and components within the infotainment area. We work with the latest technology in order to reach the future characteristics and requirements in a very exciting field. We have high ambitions in SW development and a lot to achieve for that we need great, passionate and knowledgeable colleagues who want to engage in ambitious group work and build the most adaptive and competitive infotainment platform in the automotive industry. Volvo Car Group is developing the next generation infotainment system based on Linux to be used in future cars.
As a Software Developer you will be working in agile feature teams developing and integrating software components. You will be expected to work in the full vertical stack, from developing middleware components up to the HMI. As a Volvo developer you will have great possibilities to influence the way of working and the software design. We are co-locating Volvo developers and our partner developers together in central Gothenburg. The project will strive to use new ways of working with the aim to shorten the time from prototype to end customer.
Help us bring our new Digital User Experiences to life!
* Software development within feature teams in the different domains, for example HMI core, Entertainment, Telephony, Connectivity and Telematics
* Together with the team deliver a high quality software on time
* M.Sc. in software engineering or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience of development in C or C++
* Comfortable with development in a Linux environment
* Agile software development
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Valid driver's license
* Automotive and Infotainment experience is meritorious
* Qt/QML, Python, Yocto, Embedded Linux development is an asset
* History of working in Open Source software development
* Experience in Test Driven Development is preferred
* A passion for writing great code and maintaining a clean software architecture
* A drive for continuous improvement
* Communicative and a great team player
About Volvo Car Group
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Car Group, our vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". And we believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
In this recruitment process we are collaborating with Randstad Professionals. If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact the responsible recruitment consultant Emilie Hedman at +46(0) 72 988 98 28 or by e-mail [email protected]
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please register your profile and attach your application documents via the link below as soon as possible but no later than October 22nd, 2015.