H&M Group Business Tech is established to take the lead in changing the fashion industry completely, combining business and technology with innovation to create new business and customer value. We want to release the power of people and believe the best ideas evolve when great minds with different perspectives meet. We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives... Are you up for a challenge? Do you continuously want to surprise and delight our customers?
Do you want to shape the future of how H&M can use data and analytics in just about everything we do? Are you passionate about analysing and visualising data and how it can empower us in taking even better decisions about our business? Then H&M Group Business Tech can offer you a position that matches your personality and competence!
We are now looking for two Data Analysts for two different product teams in Allocation Precision within Business Tech. You can join either Stock Flow Monitoring team focusing on an innovative supply chain monitoring tool. Or the Predictive Analytics and Forecasting team working on shaping the future online allocation of H&M, utilizing AI analytics. Both of these products are rare, startup opportunities that aim to as soon as possible have a global impact on H&M's supply chain process and capabilities.
About the role
As a Data Analyst, you will work in a cross-functional, multi-competence product team consisting of Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Business Experts. Your mission is to support the team with data as well as business analyses to ensure the product’s progresses and ability to deliver positive impact for our customers and the business.
About the products
The products are both focused on the H&M’s supply chain where we they try to
- Stock flow monitoring: Connect our supply chain to create visibility and actionable insights at every given node/point. We want to revolutionize the way we collaborate across functions by bringing data together and forecasting our supply chain
- Predictive Analytics & forecasting: Create a world class online allocation process where we are able to forecast, simulate and steer our assortment to the best online location given our customers demand and delivery expectations
- Analyze and help designing best logic and algorithms for the product
- Drive analytical agenda by supporting the architecture and evaluation of the product alongside with stakeholders and vendors
- Support in industrializing the product’s pilots: secure scale up, improve process, improve follow up, change communication with stakeholders etc
- Advocate data-driven decision making through for example experimentation, other quantitative analysis and bringing different data points together
- Be the go-to and driving person for analysis within the product
- Establish actionable KPIs and reporting for the product that present the what, why and points towards how to improve
- Be a part of the team! Together with Product Owner set the roadmap and strategy for the product team, using your data-driven insights
We are looking for you with
- 5+ years of work experience related to work with product development, preferable on the solutions focus’ on data analytics within retail, supply chain or similar
- A strong motivation to work in an environment that allows you to work and take decisions independently
- Experience of – and/or high interest in - working with advanced analytics and AI or forecasting methodologies
- Proven track record of analyzing large amount of data
- An analytical, creative and curious mindset in combination with a strong foundation in statistical methods and data processing
- Experience working with different people, stakeholders and touch points where the way forward is not always clear
- The ability to transform and communicate your insights to an understandable format for a variety of stakeholders
- Good knowledge of data-querying using SQL
- Working proficiency with Azure Databricks
- Experience in data visualization, preferably with excellent knowledge of Power BI
- Familiar with Python
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
It is a benefit if you have one or more of the following:
- Experience of agile development methodologies
- Experience in supply chain, retail and/or stock management
Our journey will lead to something new and exciting - we will test, fail and learn. You are an important player in this transformation; therefore, we believe you are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work in an environment that is not yet formalized.
What we can offer
At H&M we have a strong, value-driven culture characterized by believing in people, teamwork and an entrepreneurial spirit. Here you can be yourself and develop. You’ll be part of an important product at H&M Group with significant opportunities to influence and make a difference. With the right mindset and ambition, you’ll find plenty of room to grow. We welcome your application regardless of gender, age, gender expressions, sexual orientation, disabilities, religious beliefs, origin or background.
If this sounds exciting to you, come join the journey and build the future with us!
This is a full-time position with placement in Stockholm. Please apply with your CV and a short motivation as soon as possible, no later than 15th of December. If you have any questions about the role or the recruitment process, please contact Stefanie Selmosson (Product Owner for Stock Flow Monitoring) or Mårten Wikner (Product Owner for Predictive Analytics and Forecasting) or Talent Acquisition Partners Kristina Dybeck and Marta Wieczorek. For more general questions on the role of Data Analyst, please contact Niklas Koy (Hiring Manager).
This a rare opportunity to join these products which are building new global solutions for the future of supply chain. Apply now!