As a Solutions Architect, you work across many different areas within digital commerce where the end goal is to help our clients meet their business objectives. You're typically engaged in project pre-studies (Discovery), pre-sales, and ad-hoc client consulting assignments. In addition, you play an essential role in gathering and documenting technical and business requirements and defining and developing technical solutions that align with client business goals and objectives. Finally, as an expert on the technology stack and architecture, you work across our complete platform offering and design solutions for smaller and larger multi-platform implementations.
You work closely with both business and technical people on the client-side, and platform-specific Subject Matter experts (developers/Business Consultants/System Architects) who own the platform-specific technical solutions, where your responsibility is to make sure that all solutions, platforms, integrations, and data flows are working across the proposed delivery solution. Depending on your background, you might be a Subject Matter expert yourself.
Your focus will be on the Swedish market but you will also work on sales cases and with Vaimo clients in other countries. This role reports to the Country Manager.
- Facilitate workshops and design business processes to improve customer experience, increase profitability, and improve competitive position to help our clients reach their business goals
- Drive project pre-study phases together with UX, Digital Solutions Consultant, and Project Managers to identify business requirements and define the best possible platform solution
- Support sales in pre-sales meetings, project qualifications, and RFP responses
- Qualify project Discovery processes in conjunction with PMO, Sales, and Ecommerce Consultants
- Lead Technical Discovery processes and support other Discovery tracks (eg UX, Strategy, PIM)
- Design project architecture and deliver detailed documentation based on Discovery processes to outline a proposed solution to clients as well as providing high-level estimations and assessed complexity, clarity, and risk factors
- Articulate the architectural vision to clients, sponsors, and stakeholders
- Continuously improve best practices for Discovery documentation, design, and solutioning.
In your role you will be a key player in many new client engagements and projects, enforcing a sharp focus on driving business value by technology, solution design, and the right tactics.
- 7+ years of experience with digital and e-commerce
- Experience with digital and e-commerce platform implementation on agency or client-side
- Good understanding of digital technologies, trends, and digital commerce principles
- Strategic thinker that can offer creative solutions and ideas, with the ability to translate and communicate data into actionable items
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Strong presentation & communication skills
- Business, digital, e-commerce, and project experience
- Logical (connecting dots) and solution-driven thinker
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Organized and attention to details
- Can navigate on different organizational levels
- Partner system insights and understanding
- Retail and/or B2B experience
What we offer
Vaimo offers you an exciting opportunity to be part of a success story and make a significant impact on the future of our company and our clients together with great people. Our strong culture is characterized by openness, teamwork, excellence, and having fun while delivering on our goals.
We are continuously developing and growing, which creates great opportunities for our employees to grow with us. We also provide opportunities for an international career including traveling and competitive remuneration packages.
Does this sound interesting? Please send us your application and join us on our journey!