- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As the mining industry is now preparing for the fourth industrial revolution, we at ABB have decided to do the same, ABB has set high goals and a focused strategy for mining automation and therefore we are now recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer focusing on Vison solutions for underground autonomous vehicles such as Robot applications for mining.
We are looking for true automation-innovators, experts with a desire to be part of developing sustainable Mining Automation and Electrification. This is a career opportunity that combines both your passion and skills as an engineer and allows you to extend your knowledge of cutting-edge technology developing the next state of the art mobile vision system for underground autonomous vehicles.
Reporting to R&D Team Manager, you will join the Global Swedish R&D team within product group Mining Aluminum and Cement. We develop our software, as well as the electrical and automation systems platform.
- Drive the progress of our Research & Development for embedded solutions for underground autonomous vehicles such as Robot applications for mining.
- Lead technical projects through to completion.
- Find creative solutions to unique challenges.
- Expert use of PLC programming, Open Cv, C++, ROS, TensorFlow.
- Work independently in a fluid environment, in cooperation with colleagues from many different fields and countries.
- You exercise sound judgement as well as initiative.
- Minimum B.Sc in Electrical Engineering, Production Engineering, Engineering Physics, or equal knowledge and skills developed during work experience.
- A couple of years´ experience in graphics and/or Vision programming and a dedicated interest in designing and programming computer vision-guided mobile vehicles or robots in the field of R&D.
- Experience of designing computer vision-guided applications interfacing with industrial control systems.
- Experience of component selection of PLCs, servos, inverters, microcontroller technology and electronic sensors.
- When you have any of the following experiences it is considered highly meriting: developed industrial production machinery; hands-on development, installation, and commissioning activities.
- Our recruitment process focuses as much on personality/culture fit as it does on merit.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Marcus Kristofersson, +46 91 077 08 02, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +46 21 34 21 48; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +46 21 34 23 25; Unionen: Joakim Broström, +46 84 77 91 39. All other questions can be directed to Recruiting Consultant Tobias Nilsson, +46 708 21 53 31.
Apply today and help us change together the course of an entire industry.
The application period is running until December 26. Please note that interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website http://www.abb.com.