- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who we are
We’re here to connect you to what matters most, and by doing so, empowering societies. As a Telenor employee, you will be part of a large, international organization that goes beyond customers – we want to play an important role in the societies we serve. Being connected can change your life, and we’re serious about helping our services make the widest possible impact.
Telenor is ongoing a strong digital transformation, rapidly heading towards a fully data driven future and hence investing in the field of Analytics. We are now looking for a Data Engineer who wants to make a difference being part of this exciting journey, and to join our Data & Analytics team within Analytics & Data Management.
What you will do
You will be part of the Data & Analytics team within Analytics & Data Management. The Data & Analytics team collaborates with and supports the entire company with the aim to ensure fact-based decision making and drive value through data.
You will learn about our business and about our data. You will be part of different Data Engineer projects, and you will be responsible for Data Engineering tasks and value cases. You will work closely with other Data Engineer colleagues in an agile team, where you will learn from each other with the purpose to deliver the best possible business results. You will cooperate with other teams within Data & Analytics, as well as with technical and business teams.
Who you are
To be successful in the role as Data Engineer we believe you have the following profile:
* Relevant university degree
* More than a few years of experience as Data Engineer
* Extensive working experience covering the following technical competences: SQL, ETL / ELT, Spark/Kafka, Java/Python/Scala, Qlik Sense, Airflow, Talend
* Broad experience working with cloud services AWS and GCP
* Meriting if you have experience working with statistics
* Meriting is you have experience working with other cloud technologies
* Experience in Scrum and Agile methodologies
* Background in the telecom industry is a big plus
* Fluent in English and Swedish
* Self-driven, collaborative and solution oriented.
A balanced workforce is key to our success. To secure that, we’re committed to fostering a working environment where our employees are supported and empowered in all areas of their work. We promise you a company eager to learn and rapidly adapt to a digital world where you will be welcomed into a skilled team of professional and knowledgeable colleagues. In addition, you will get:
* A flexible way of work – We believe that flexibility and freedom to choose where and how to execute your work is a driver for performance, engagement and work life balance. We also believe in the power of better together and that the team spirit develops when we meet and interact in person, therefor our offices act as magnets for collaboration, creativity and company spirit
* A generous health and benefit package with for example wellness grant, health insurance, ”give me a break”-days, occupational pension and much more.
* Development programs to deepen your knowledge and broaden the competence.
Come join us
If you are interested and would like to know more, you are welcome to contact Marta Jagebro [email protected] . Please don’t send your application by mail – applications by email will not be evaluated.
Application deadline: we evaluate candidates continuously so please apply today
Location: Sweden, Stockholm.
Good to know
According to Telenor's policy, we conduct background checks on the final candidate for all recruitments.