- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Would you like to contribute to H&M's future IT- and business solutions?
We are now looking for several System Architects. As a System Architect at H&M you will work with many new initiatives and projects, where you have the opportunity to join at an early stage and make a difference at our global IT department! We are offering a challenging and varied job, where only you set the limits to your career possibilities, and where your personal growth and development is just as important as our business.
H&M is one of the world's largest fashion companies - and an exciting place to pursue a career within IT. With more stores and new markets added every year, the group is constantly growing. This sets high demands on our IT environment, which means we are always looking for new stars to join the team!
In your role as System Architect you will step into a dynamic and fast growing environment. You will collaborate with the business representatives and architects to come up with the most suitable solutions. You will work with inhouse developed systems, as well as external solutions. You thrive working close to the business, identifying its needs and implement these into an efficient IT delivery. We often work within distributing teams with many international contacts.
We are now recruiting several System Architects that have experience within following areas: Logistics, Mobile Solutions, SAP, Java or Microsoft.
The job of an H&M System Architect comes with much responsibility - and lots of fun. You're to do-list includes:
- Identifying the needs of the business and implement these into an efficient IT delivery
- Ensure that the architecture is aligned with H&Ms architectural guidelines
- Set the solution design for our delivery and ensure it is well documented
- Take an active role in architecture forums
- Carry out technical pre studies and risk assessments
Just like everyone at H&M, we believe you are a social, open, communicative, sales-minded and ambitious team player full of drive and optimism.
You have the ability to adapt to new conditions; you can inspire, motivate and create a good atmosphere around you. You are self-driven, analytic and structured.
Besides this you have these following skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an System Architect
- Deep and broad experience of different platforms and technical solutions
- Experience working in a larger global IT organization or with major projects
- Fluent in Swedish and English
It is an extra plus if you have experience as a System Developer and experience working with offshore. It is also a merit if you have competence within Service-Oriented Architecture.
Sounds interesting? Here's your chance for a career out of the ordinary!
For questions please contact Agnes Johansson at [email protected] or 08-796 55 00.
Please apply with CV and personal letter no later than the 8th of November 2015. We accept applications in both Swedish and English.