- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As Head of Design you will lead the visual design and layout for a all brands, products and more within Miss Group. Head of Design is a vital role within the Marketing department and is the enabler for both Sales and Marketing. As Head of Design, you will work closely with the rest of the Marketing team both locally in Sweden as well as with the other international branch offices worldwide.
The Head of Design manages the coherent “look and feel” of all Miss Group brands. The responsibility also includes managing a visual design strategy for the entire company. You will make strategic and tactical decisions related to visual design, layouts, functionality, colors, and typography. The Head of Design will also be responsible for managing an instantly available library of graphical assets for the different company functions. The best candidate will possess outstanding creativity, a highly detailed nature, and the ability to organize and lead all design work within the company.
As work progress the role will encompass more long term strategic tasks as:
• Conceive, plan and lead the development of high-end, effective design from a user experience perspective
• Assist with conversion optimization and UX design for complex interactive designs
• Produce a company-wide design framework, design guidelines and methodically document any changes to the design
• Communicate externally and internally with stakeholders in Marketing, Tech, Sales, and Senior Management
• Facilitate internal team communication, bridging the gap between visual design, user experience, functional development, and content.
Miss Group is an international web hosting business that offers a range of services to the SME market, including full range hosting such as web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers, complex hosting, and private data centers across the world. Furthermore, Miss Group offers domain registration, site building, SSL certificates, SEO tools, web security followed by flexible management across all services. Miss Group is also an ICANN-accredited domain name registrar. Established in 2014, the company is headquartered in Stockholm and has offices throughout Sweden and in the UK, Spain, Finland, the Baltics, Bulgaria, USA, Canada, Mexico & India.
Miss Group has acquired over 200,000 accounts with employees working from over three continents, making it one of the fastest-growing web hosting groups in the world.
Miss Group is a tight-knit dedicated team of tech-savvy, fun-loving, creative employees that work together striving towards excellence. We understand that behind every successful product is a team of happy and efficient, self-going individuals, so Miss Group has a flat management structure and an open and fun company culture. Come grow with us!
To be successful as Head of Design we believe you have at least 2-3 years experience in a closely related Marketing, Product och User Experience position. Proven experience within digital design for websites and apps. Experience from fields like hosting, gaming, or e-commerce preferrable but not required. If your background is built outside the framework presented, and you still feel you would own this role, we look forward to read your application and learn about your experience. Regardless of how you came by your skillset, you have an innate understanding of digital product design and outstanding ability to grasp and execute the position’s requirements.
You have a experience from:
• Develop design ideas: Conceptualize design projects and come up with creative ideas based on specific user needs. Create storyboards and mockups to give other teams in the company an idea of how finished projects will look
• Analyze Data: Analyze market research, customer reviews, UX input, and other material to create more effective designs
• Strong expertise: A proven track record of superior skills in UI/UX design, graphic design, and copywriting
• A Designer’s Eye: Must be able to translate complex concepts and interactions into a visually coherent design
• Passion: Strong affinity for the fast-paced techie lifestyle and zealous drive to make the interactive design better for real people
• Software skills: Strong proficiency in Design Tools
• Forever Learning: Relentless desire to learn and leverage the latest design technologies
• Detail-oriented: You must be highly organized to be able to manage a complex environment with many different stakeholders.
• Creativity: Possess problem-solving skills, an investigative mentality, and a proactive nature
• Independence: The ability to make things happen with limited direction
• Personality: Excellent proactive attitude, take-charge personality, strong team player, and “can-do” demeanor.
Are you the person we are looking for? Apply today as the position can be filled before the last day of application. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact Joel Claeson.
2Complete är ett auktoriserat rekryterings- och bemanningsföretag som arbetar med personligt engagemang samt en passion för arbete och personal. Vår auktorisation i Kompetensföretagen ger oss i sin tur medlemskap i Almega och Svenskt Näringsliv.
Det är för oss av yttersta vikt att de personliga förutsättningarna stämmer överens mellan kund och kandidat, likväl som kompetensen. För att uppnå detta vill vi som arbetar på 2Complete skapa en så nära och personlig relation med kunder och kandidater som möjligt. Ett arbete efter dessa riktlinjer skapar förtroende och trygghet, värden som är självklara för en lyckad rekryteringsprocess. Vi rekryterar och bemannar under tjänstemannaavtalet såväl som arbetaravtalet, allt från juniora tjänster till chefer och specialister.
2Complete Group samt alla dess dotterbolag är auktoriserade medlemmar inom Kompetensföretagen, Almega samt Svenskt Näringsliv och har varit det sedan 2011.