- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Joining SnappCar’s revolution will be a mind-blowing and life changing experience. We are on our way to become the leading peer-to-peer car sharing community in Europe and you’re about to become part of this journey. Within our community thousands of car owners share their personal cars with ten thousands of neighbours and friends. All of them are looking for a more social, durable and cheaper alternative. SnappCar is a fully reliable and user-friendly marketplace, riding the wave of Collaborative Consumption. Our team members strive to have a great impact on society. We aim to decrease the total number of cars in Europe by 1% in 2018: this means 2.500.000 cars less! Do you have what it takes to make this happen?
Come and join us!
Who we are
- We are changing the game;
- We are leading the peer-to-peer revolution;
- We are making car use much more social, durable and fun;
- We are SnappCar.
The role of City Marketeer Stockholm
As City Marketeer Stockholm you are responsible for driving further growth of SnappCar in Stockholm. Entrepreneurial as you are, you take full ownership of all off- and online marketing activities and local PR. Your exceptional skills in innovative, operational marketing ensure you will reach all targets from our playbook. Testing and continuously improving the playbook in cooperation with other City Marketeers is part of your job. You are a real go-getter, hands-on and love being in the field. You are very performance driven and get excited when reaching concrete results.
- Data modeling for marketing execution (i.e. ranking postal code areas, demographic insights etc.);
- Mapping local marketing possibilities and potential partners such as external marketing agencies;
- Field marketing;
- Random acts of kindness;
- Web analytics;
- Ensure local growth by cooperation with local marketeers, developers, support agencies etc.
What are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience in operational marketing roles;
- Experience with offline marketing;
- Knowing how to develop new and diverse marketing channels – from concept/idea to design to production/execution;
- A real data analytics lover;
- Knowledge of online campaign management (SEA/Adwords/social media/email marketing).
- An exceptional entrepreneurial mind;
- Self-propelling, hands-on, operational and result driven;
- Fluent in English & Swedish.
Besides your paycheck and awesome colleagues, we also offer:
- Stock options
- Free rides
- Delicious daily lunch
- Lot’s of fun!
How to apply
Is it you we’ve described here? Great! Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and convince us!
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.