- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Nätverk och Linuxkunskap?
Network, Linux and Telecom knowledge?
Our client work as a internal service organization that provides ICT test environment solutions for a number of different customers both internal and external. Our responsibility is to provide coordinated and cost efficient test environment service. This includes the planning, configuration, integration, maintenance and support of the respective test environments and test equipment.
Today, they have more than 160 persons located at Lindholmen (Gothenburg), with high competence in ICT-solutions including Telecom, IT and Network infrastructure. At this point where we are facing new challenges and expansions in these areas and in order to perform even more and better Test Configuration Management, we need to expand our group. We are now looking for a Test Configuration Management (TCM) Engineer for SmartEdge nodes.
The purpose of TCM is to plan and provide on time and with good quality, a controlled hardware, software and docware environment during projects, so that testers can verify designated functions during software development. The main task will be work in our test lab in close cooperation with our users. The work is performed within projects and teams.
Employer: Dfind IT
Extent: Full time
Last day to apply: 2015-11-30
Selection and interviews will take place continuously. The position could be filled before the last day to apply.
For information: Sandra Jardås, [email protected]
• Analyze node and network requirements
• Design of IT environments
• Produce network plans
• Preparation of IT environment
• Configuration and integration of Ericsson specific equipment
• Identify improvements within your responsibilities
• Support delivered solutions
• Solve assignments in teams and coordinate when needed
• Solid IT knowledge
• Strong Unix/Linux knowledge
• Solid IP Network knowledge
• Script languages knowledge (e.g. PERL, Python, shell script etc.)
• You are self-motivated, with the drive to solve problems and expand your knowledge
• You enjoy working in teams with people from other disciplines
• You have the ability to see the big picture as well as details
• You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• You should be service minded
• SmartEdge knowledge
• Red Hat Linux
• CISCO CCNA
• IT Cloud
• IT Virtualization
To us it is important to ensure that all competence available in the labor market is used to its full potential. We welcome all applicants and strive for diversity.
About Dfind IT:
Dfind IT is a recruitment and consultancy company specialising in IT. We work so that others can succeed. Our objective is for our candidates to find the perfect assignment, and for our customers to find precisely the skills they need. Everyone who works with us is a specialist in IT skills. We only employ dedicated people with the right attitude who support our values: Passion & Simplicity. We believe that passion and simplicity are the route to a great future for our candidates and our customers – a future in which we can help more people to succeed.