- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
- Work in a product development team side by side with Product Managers, Product Owners, Information Architects, UX/UI Designers to develop new applications for Cloud deployment.
- Collaborate with developers and non-developers to find the most efficient, effective solutions from all perspectives.
- Development includes breaking ground with new product development, extending, updating and improving existing applications.
- Ability to work independently and with others in Agile team local and globally.
- Test and deliver solid, reliable code that meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop reusable in-house standard elements, modules, and frameworks.
- Discover and experiment with new technologies and share with the team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years hands-on programming experience in a professional environment
- 2+ years experience with e-Commerce product development
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of Java and Portal development
- Solid experience with API development (modules, middleware, exposing RESTful APIs)
- Experience creating rich client-side interactivity using Backbone.js and Marionette.js supporting device agnostic responsiveness
- Knowledge of SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MSSQL, and caching solutions like Redis
- Able to create and evolve database schemas, solid understanding of normalization techniques
- Experience with version control systems (Git or SVN)
- Strong experience with web standards; browser capabilities and shims/polyfills; mobile device capabilities and limitations; best-practice development techniques
- Write clean, semantic, valid, cross browser, modular, commented code
- Solid ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Can verbally and diagrammatically communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues and non-technical stakeholders
- Passion for innovative technologies
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good experience in one or more of the following a plus: Require.js, Grunt, Mocha/Chai
- JSR-286 / Java portlet development experience
- Java project automation tools like Maven/Gradle
- Experience developing framework(s), custom controls and large-scale web applications in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS features
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Travis Cl, or similar)
- Experience with accessibility
- Experience with Portal and CMS development based on Java such as Liferay
- Experience with e-commerce
Find more information about e-Commerce for Rhythm here
For additional information about Rhythm, please go
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- System Developer for Product Company in Video Streaming Field
- Front-end Developer for Product Company in Video Streaming Field
- UNIX/Linux-inriktad systemadministratör till försvarsindustrin
- RUAG Space söker Senior It-tekniker med fokus på ingenjörsapplikationer
- Mjukvaruutveckling i komplexa radiosystem