- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
JOB SUMMARY: We are seeking skilled and motivated Back-End Developers with strong server-side Java experience to develop new products for the next generation of business applications in the Cloud. You will collaborate with teams that include developers and non-developers to shape the functionality and user experience of mobile and desktop products for one of the largest enterprise software companies in the world.
- Work in a product development team side by side with Product Managers, Product Owners, Information Architects, UX/UI Designers to develop new applications for Cloud deployment.
- Collaborate with developers and non-developers to find the most efficient, effective solutions from all perspectives.
- Development includes breaking ground with new product development, extending, updating and improving existing applications.
- Work independently and with others in agile teams locally and globally.
- Test and deliver solid, reliable code that meets all functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop reusable in-house standard elements, modules, and frameworks.
- Discover and experiment with new technologies and share with the team.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 4+ years hands-on programming experience in a professional environment
- 4+ years of experience with e-Commerce product development
- Computer Science degree or relevant experience
- Work collaboratively with both technical and non-technical colleagues to overcome impediments
- Ability to contribute with ideas to solve problems
- Ability to verbally and diagrammatically communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines, also under occasional pressure
- Solid Java development skills
- Understanding of and experience in using design patterns
- Solid experience with API development
- Knowledge of SQL databases, such as PostgreSQL, MSSQL, and caching solutions like Redis
- Able to create and evolve database schemas, solid understanding of normalization techniques
- Passion for new technologies.
PREFERRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Java project automation tools like Maven and Gradle
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and AWS features
- Continuous integration and deployment tools (Jenkins, Travis Cl, or similar)
- Experience with Portal and CMS development based on Java such as Liferay
- Experience with e-commerce
If you can show an example of "from scratch" Java development; please feel free to compliment your application with your portfolio or GitHub Repo link if available.
Find more information about e-Commerce for Rhythm here
For additional information about Rhythm, please go to