- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
4Atoms IT is focused on building the digital marketing platform implementation for our customers. With the core of this team as developers and architects, we work together to help bring combined solutions for multiple customers in the space of marketing technology. We are based out of Stockholm and have customers in Europe primarily.
We strongly believe that you are a person who has good experience of software development in the domain of data management and technologies. Since we provide services on an enterprise level, it is important you have 5+ years of working experiences of enterprise data engineering workflows and platforms from software engineering perspective. We also see experiences from leading developers to build usable product implementations, as well as being a good communicator who sees the whole picture and can handle the overall technical development across the products platform.
To succeed in this role, you are self-motivated and highly technical with best practices view on how to enable day-to-day technical implementation of products. It is a huge advantage if you have experience of working with microservices architecture and cloud-based solutions within MarTech stack.
In your role as a technical consultant, you will lead and guide development teams with our customer teams in a transformation journey.
Your assignment will include:
● Research, evaluate and utilize new technologies/tools/frameworks centered around high-volume data processing
● Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
● Experience building and shipping data production pipeline sourcing data from a diverse array of sources.
● Deep understanding of measuring and ensuring data quality at scale and the required tooling to monitor and optimize the performance of our data pipelines
● Ability to influence and communicate effectively with team members and business stakeholders
● Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
● Help the team to decide on the future ways of working and take a central part in driving the implementation. (CI/CD, Automation, encapsulation, Interfacing, Automated testing)
● Setup development practices working in Agile teams. Ensure good code quality, Test driven Development, Build CI/CD pipelines, ensure the code reviews are done.
● Help introduce design patterns that can help the development of technical solutions which is optimized as per need.
● Collaborate and help the technology team of software and data engineers.
● Bachelor of Engineering in computer science or equivalent academic degree within the area of IT
You have knowledge of following areas:
● Minimum 5 years of experience of data engineering.
Skills that can help
We look forward to receiving your application in English latest 20th Jan 2022. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process earlier than stated if we find the right candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact us at [email protected]
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.