At Lynk & Co, we know that everything’s better when we move forward together. We’re working towards achieving equal gender representation at all levels of the company, as well as building a diverse team where everyone is respected, empowered, and celebrated. We’re not the kind of company we want to be yet, that’s why we’re looking for people that will challenge us and hold us accountable. In short, no matter who you are or where you come from: if you’re good at what you do, then we want you.
Our hugely ambitious digital team with an exciting roadmap is looking for a new colleague with extensive experience in web e-commerce in a fast-growing, international environment. We’re a fast-moving, open-minded team that operates in a challenging, but rewarding scale-up environment. This is your opportunity to make a difference, join us as a
UAT Test Lead Web
You will play a critical part in the key digital development projects by defining the business acceptance requirements with various stakeholders, setting the testing scope, and driving the testing activities. While it requires robust technical knowledge from you, it also focuses on the needs of the business with an eye for UX/UI design acceptance requirements.
You can be based in any of the countries where we already have a club in one of the cities: Amsterdam, Gothenburg, Barcelona, Antwerp, or Berlin.
What you'll do
- Work with Business, UX, and Technology stakeholders to create and coordinate test plans and test cases
- Collect, document, report, and follow up on defects and identified bugs.
- Set up communication & update processes together with project managers to clearly share issue reports and statuses
- Effectively plan and prioritize UAT testing work for self and tester
- Identify opportunities to improve existing features and functionality
Overall your responsibilities lie in the customer experience & business requirements, keeping the focus on the customer perspective throughout the journey.
What you bring
- Work experience as a test lead for web e-commerce
- Experience with end-to-end and UX/UI testing
- Experience working with international/multi-cultural environments and the ability to communicate complex issues in English is a must
As an experienced Test Lead, you know that to successfully manage your responsibilities you need to be proactive as well you are used to taking initiative and responsibility for the quality.
What we offer
- The possibility to be part of creating something new that has never been done before.
- To have the best of a start-up atmosphere with the support of an already established organization.
- To make a difference: lean team with a flat hierarchy, so every contribution has a direct impact.
- To be part of a global and diverse team, with teammates from over 26 countries and an equal gender split.
- To be part of fun work culture with a high team spirit. There’s a running club if you’re into that sort of thing, Mario Cart tournaments, lunch dance sessions, beers after work, etc.
And surely, we have all the basics in place: competitive salary, pension and insurances, wellness allowance, and flexibility in where and when you work.
Working for Lynk & co
We do like collaboration, creativity, and people who challenge norms. We've cultivated a culture of personal development and role growth. If you're an original thinker who values being open, personal, and challenging, then you´ll fit right in. In general, we think that imagination is just as important as expertise, and instinct can be as valuable as experience.
Sounds good? Well, then we want to hear from you.
Our recruitment process
We work with a competence-based framework and you apply by submitting your LinkedIn profile or CV written in English and answering a few questions.
We look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible, but latest 31/1.
We will do an ongoing selection of candidates during the application period, so don´t hesitate to submit your application already today.
If you want to learn more about the position, please reach out to Head of Digital Development Nico Ruggiu, [email protected]. If you have any questions about the recruitment process, please reach out to Recruiter Mira Kantola, [email protected].
To learn more about us, check out our (https://www.lynkco.com/en/) and follow us on (https://www.linkedin.com/company/lynkco/) and Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/lynkco.global/), or if you want to watch our film from our reveal you can see it here (https://hello.lynkco.com/)
Andra webbjobb i Göteborg
- PHP-utvecklare till PS Finance Group! 👨💻
- PHP-utvecklare till PS Finance Group! 👨💻
- Lead Frontend-utvecklare med intresse för UX
- Fullstack / Java utvecklare till spännande Addoro i Göteborg
- Product Owner Data & Insights till Alektum Group i Göteborg