Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbldHPFltQQ&list=PLa7UGrWOTyjmJh_co9aY3PCf71uwP0S3a.
At Schneider Electric we are focused on improving business, safety, reliability, efficiency, sustainability and connectivity. We do this with EcoStruxure ™, our open IoT-enabled architecture and platform that allows us to innovate at all levels and make reality of bold ideas.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate and skilled C++ Developer to help us deliver Schneider Electric’s corporate Building Management System (BMS) platform. We are seeking a talented ‘hands on’ engineer to join our development department in Lund. As a member of the development team you will work closely with other development teams globally.
The Developer will be responsible for creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support in our BMS platform. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and a good communicator. You will ensure best practices are followed while being responsive in a dynamic and iterative Agile development setting.
· Participate in requirements analysis
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
· Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
· Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
· Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Required skills and experiences
• A keen interest in Software Development
• Solid knowledge of C++
• Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Design & Analysis
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Familiar with Test Driven Development, continuous integration, and agile software best practices
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in software engineering
• Good verbal and written Swedish and English communication skills.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY
Did we get you inspired?
Read more about us and apply at https://www.se.com/se/jobb
If you have questions regarding this position, please contact Thomas Falk, at [email protected]
Welcome to submit your application!
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On. https://www.se.com/se/jobb