- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you into high-tech and ground-breaking eye tracking technology and want to have a direct impact on the success of our products? Do you want to ensure that everything we release is of the highest quality? Then continue reading below! We are looking for an algorithm developer to our extraordinary automotive team!
As Algorithm Developer you will work on innovative solutions to make driving safer
Tobii Driver Monitoring System (Tobii DMS) is based on 20 years of innovation in eye tracking. It is a powerful solution for identifying drivers and assessing their attention. Tobii DMS translates camera images into a stream of core driver-state signals such as a person’s gaze point, how open their eyes are, and their head pose. These signals help save lives by delivering real-time feedback on driver state, such as drowsiness and distraction.
Role and Responsibilities
As an Algorithm Developer you will work with computer vision, algorithm and firmware development in a cross functional team that enjoy collaborating, learning, improving and most of all delivering solutions that help our customers reach their goals. The main purpose of this role is to take responsibility for the algorithm development together with other algorithm developers in the team.
Your days will be filled with:
- Design and develop novel, production grade, computer vision and machine learning based algorithms
- Evaluate and diagnose algorithms on large datasets to find performance bottlenecks
- Implement production code in C++ and Python
- Optimize code to meet performance, memory, quality, and timing requirements
- Keep up to date with the latest research results in computer vision and machine learning
We are looking for you who:
- Have experience in product RnD in fields related to images or similar signal
- Has good knowledge in C++ and Python programming
- Has an MSc or PhD in engineering physics, computer science, mathematics or equivalent
It is meritorious if you have worked with ASPICE.
Being a Tobiian
We believe in diversity and equal opportunity. At Tobii we want you to be yourself and we welcome applicants from all walks of life. It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real. Each day is different here at Tobii, hopefully, this is something that motivates you! We want you to be comfortable at work so come in wearing high heels or flip flops as long as you feel that's who you want to be, we're looking for a good personal fit and believe that diversity is the spice of life! Watch this video to learn more about us!
Do you want to be part of defining our future products? Please submit your resume through our website!